Chapter 100: You continue to smoke

The Spring Festival holiday passed quickly, and the two returned to the crew to continue filming.

There is still a night scene today.

"Is the prop set ready?"

"Okay, Director Wang." The little assistant walked over holding the clothes, "The two teachers are also ready."

"The shooting will start in ten minutes."

Song Jiajia had just finished filming the previous scene. She was wearing a sleeveless black vest and military trousers. She stepped on a pair of short boots, and her slender and beautiful figure was vividly lined up.

The big wavy curly hair curled up, leaving a strand of hair in front of his forehead, bruise-like makeup painted on the corners of his forehead and mouth, and his right cheek was wounded with a bit of blood. It is the kind of imitation wound makeup that has been abused without losing its beauty.

"Sister Jia is worthy of being the goddess of the nation. The fake makeup is so beautiful."

Song Jiajia raised her eyebrows, "I don't believe you when you see who you praise."

Lu Wenxing blinked, "I'm telling the truth. Ask Xiao Chen if it's beautiful."

Chen Che stood behind Lu Wenxing, holding a thermos cup in his hand, and looked at Song Jiajia with a serious expression of business.

"nice."

Song Jiajia: "..." Oh, another straight man.

Lu Wenxing picked up the phone and took a photo of Song Jiajia's delicate and beautiful face.

In the photo, Song Jiajia just raised her eyes, Lu Wenxing casually took the boyfriend's perspective that netizens often said, even the eyelashes were taken very clearly.

Song Jiajia felt amazing after reading it.

"It's worthy of being an art student, and casual shots are so good-looking. I'll post it to me later, I will post on Weibo."

"It's Sister Jia who looks good." Lu Wenxing opened WeChat and passed it to Song Jiajia, "For someone else, I can't take such beautiful pictures."

Gu Yanshen walked out of the dressing room and naturally took the phone from Lu Wenxing and glanced at it, affirming. "Well, it's a good shot."

Song Jiajia gave Gu Yan a deep look like a ghost.

Is this still Gu Yanshen who says she is afraid of getting fat and hates running laps and must eat less to control her weight?

"Send me one by the way." Gu Yanshen returned the phone to Lu Wenxing.

"Why do I send it to you?" Song Jiajia looked horrified.

She has known Gu Yanshen for so long, in the inherent label, Gu Yanshen is a straight man through and through.

In the next sentence, Song Jiajia's idea was confirmed.

"So pretty, let's introduce someone to her."

Gu Yanshen took out his mobile phone, as if reading a roster. "What kind of guy do you like."

"Still a girl?"

Song Jiajia: "..."

On the bright side, he was helping Song Jiajia to introduce the object, and the implication was that Song Jiajia disturbed the two-person world of him and Lu Wenxing.

Song Jiajia gritted her teeth, "...I thank you."

Gu Yanshen: "They are all colleagues, you are welcome."