Chapter 18: Secretly knocking sugar

Lu Wenxing held the phone tightly, and his heartbeat speeded up unconsciously. If he had heard this sentence before, the answer was definitely yes, he thought, and wanted very much.

After the first episode of the program was broadcast, Lu Wenxing felt the skyrocketing number of fans, and it was impossible to say that it was not a surprise. Wen Miao and Zhou Zitong will fantasize about being popular overnight, and Wei Ze fantaying about a hundred concerts.

Of course Lu Wenxing will.

He wants to make movies, and he likes to make movies.

It would be great if the opportunity appeared earlier, or if he could get to know Gu Yanshen earlier.

Before he knew he was living in a novel, he didn't know that he was the cannon fodder to set off the protagonist, he didn't know that he would affect his family, and he didn't know the plot development that followed.

But now, he knows everything.

No matter how much he is reluctant to give up, if he wants to stay away from the cannon fodder plot, retreat is the only option right now.

Lu Wenxing's throat rolled and his heartbeat calmed down. He heard his calm and composed voice, "Mr. Gu, I'm sorry, I don't want to film."

Gu Yanshen didn't ask him why. After a moment of silence, he told Lu Wenxingdao.

"It's okay, I just want to recommend you to audition."

"I"

Gu Yan seemed to know what he would say and interrupted him. "Don't rush to refuse, I think you might change your mind."

Lu Wenxing: "...?"

"Call me when you think about it. Go to bed early, good night."

Lu Wenxing was still stunned, and subconsciously replied good night.

***

On weekends, Xie Chengfei had a day off. After Lu Wenxing took him out for lunch, he took him back to his bedroom.

"Do you want to play on a computer? Still want a tablet?"

In Xie Chengfei's senior year of high school this year, the school has stricter supervision and generally tells parents not to give their children electronic products. However, Xie Chengfei's grades are very good, and he has never had to worry about others in his studies.

"It's almost time for a holiday?" Lu Wenxing took the tablet to Xie Chengfei.

"The holiday will be next Wednesday."

"Okay, we will go home when you finish class."

Wenxing Lus adoptive parents live in City B. Both of them are studying away. Xie Chengfei will go back during long vacations. Since Lu Wenxing signed Mangcheng Entertainment, he only has time to go back and live for a few days during the winter and summer vacations.

"Brother, I want to drink fruit tea."

Wenxing Lu took the phone to Xie Chengfei, "Order it yourself."

"Oh."

Xie Chengfei ordered Lu Wenxing a cup of zhizhi mango, and a cup of taro bobo milk tea for himself. While waiting for the milk tea, Xie Chengfei picked up the tablet and opened the video app, "Have you seen the second issue of "Weekend Without Limits"?"

"No, it was only broadcast today."

"Let's watch it together then."

It's not the first time Xie Chengfei has been to Lu Wenxing's bedroom. He also knew that his various things were placed there, and skillfully took out the tablet support from the drawer.