Chapter 46: Antique market

The two stayed in the cafe for more than an hour. When they were about to go back, Gu Yanshen received a call from the driver. It was said that there was a car accident on the bridge, and the vehicles were all blocked on the bridge and could not enter or retreat.

As soon as Gu Yanshen finished hanging up the phone, he heard Lu Wenxing ask him.

"Where does Teacher Gu live? I'll see you off."

Gu Yanshen was not polite.

"Dihai Garden."

Lu Wenxing took the car key in his hand. He thought that Gu Yanshen would live in a small single-family villa, but he didn't expect it to be in the city center.

But those who can live in Dihaiyuan are also expensive bosses, or leaders in various industries, and their privacy is absolutely no less than that of a single-family villa.

The two took the elevator to the underground garage. The moment Lu Wenxing opened the car door, he suddenly remembered the other two gifts he put on the co-driver when he came.

"What's wrong?"

Gu Yan asked suspiciously. He had already walked around the door of the co-pilot. As soon as he opened the door, he saw a dark blue gift box on the seat and a picture frame covered with a cloth.

"Is this a gift, or is it going to be given to someone else?"

"Give it to Teacher Gu."

"I'm worried that Teacher Gu doesn't like perfume, so I prepared other gifts."

Gu Yanshen picked up the blue gift box and asked, "What is it?"

"Teacher Gu can take it apart to see."

Gu Yanshen was a little surprised, but also a little surprised. If it wasn't for the driver to come, he almost missed another gift from Lu Wenxing.

Taking advantage of Gu Yanshen's attention on the blue gift box, Lu Wenxing stepped over the driving seat and was about to move the frame to the back seat when Gu Yanshen looked at him with bright eyes.

"Can I watch your paintings?"

Lu Wenxing: "..."

"Not finished yet, semi-finished." Lu Wenxing lowered his eyes with a guilty conscience.

"can not watch?"

Gu Yan feels a little sorry, he likes Lu Wenxing's concentration in painting.

In his opinion, the serious Lu Wenxing has a special attraction, just one glance makes people unable to look away. The works that Jinglu Wenxing took time and thought to create are also worth looking forward to.

The two stood by the car door, staring wide-eyed. It would be okay if it was sent out generously just now, but now this situation is suddenly a bit embarrassing.

"I do not watch."

Gu Yan felt that Lu Wenxing was unwilling and did not force it, after all, Lu Wenxing was the master of the painting.

"Do you want to put the back seat? I'll help you."

Gu Yanshen was standing next to the co-pilot, making it easier to move this painting than Lu Wenxing.

Lu Wenxing opened the navigation and drove towards Gu Yanshen's home. The two of them were mostly silent along the way, not as eager as they were in the cafe.

In less than half an hour, Lu Wenxing sent people to the door, and the security guard walked over immediately and Gu Yan rolled down the car window.