Chapter 88: Serious script

There have been many announcements from Ruwenxing recently, but Weibos business hours are too short. Instead of crying under Ruwenxings Weibo, fans went to Xu Rongs Weibo instead.

Xu Rong thought for a while to let Lu Wenxing take the time to open a live broadcast to satisfy fans' desire to interact with artists.

Lu Wenxing posted a live broadcast on Weibo.

[Lu Wenxing v] Tomorrow at 12:30 noon, we will wait for you in the live broadcast room@Asteroids [Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Happiness came too suddenly]

[I start squatting at twelve]

[I like this fan benefit]

[I really want to wake up at twelve o'clock]

Tomorrow Wenyan will go to the crew to explore the squad, and Lu Wenxing will also go. It will be about an hour or two. After the safari, he can go back to the hotel to broadcast live.

Of course, the plan is not keeping up with the changes.

Lu Wenxing and Wen Yan arrived on the set on time, but Wen Yan was dragged by the director to talk about a new script that he planned to take. Lu Wenxing, as a member of the Wen family, was also invited to dinner by the director.

Even if Wenyan does not vote, Lu Wenxing can also vote. Wen Jia's family has a big business. If Lu Wenxing is the protagonist, Wen Jia will definitely fund it. The other protagonist they chose is Gu Yanshen.

Of course, they are not sure that Gu Yanshen will take the show, and it would be nice to be able to keep Lu Wenxing.

"I agreed with the fans yesterday that I would live broadcast at 12:30, and you guys will go to dinner."

The director's eyes lit up, and the small abacus flew fast. Lu Wenxing came to explore the crew of the class, but it was very topical. Gu Yanshen's reputation is great, but there are other publicity channels that make no sense.

CP fans must be happy, maybe they can really let Gu Yanshen take over the next drama.

"How about you live on the crew."

Lu Wenxing hesitated, "Will it bother you too much."

The director thought he did not want to reveal the schedule, "you can also go to the lounge."

Gu Yan took off his jacket and walked over. "Go to my lounge."

Lu Wenxing Jianwenyan seemed to want to cooperate with the director for a second time, so he didn't bother, "Then my uncle will talk to the guide, and I will go live."

Lu Wenxing entered the live broadcast room ten minutes earlier than the original time. Fans waited early and saw Lu Wenxing coming in quickly flashing the barrage.

[Fortunately, I came early]

[Are the stars in the shed? 】

"Yes." Lu Wenxing looked at the flashing barrage, "You guys swipe slowly, I can't see clearly."

[Are the stars shooting?]

[It looks like a temporary rest shed built on a set]

[The stars look at me, have you received a new script recently]

"Not yet. Sister Rong is looking for me. Recently, there have been auctions and endorsements."

[Look at me, see me! Can the stars post a selfie once a week]

[Yes, business needs to be active]

Lu Wenxing bargained with them, "For two weeks."

[Two weeks are two weeks]