Chapter 82: Bid one hundred thousand

After interviewing the filming situation of the crew, Yuji asked about the meaning of the role played by each artist and the performance of the advantages and disadvantages.

"The question and answer session is over, can you show me the shooting location?"

"Your unique ski suits are posted on the Internet, and netizens should be curious too."

Du Xiangyuan didn't have many shots throughout the whole process, most of which were collective question and answer sessions, and now he finally has close-up shots.

"Ski suits are custom-made, they are a bit different, and look better than ordinary ski suits."

"The service group has a higher aesthetics."

...

The filmmaker walked at the back. Gu Yanshen stood on the left with the director, on the right was Lu Wenxing, and Du Xiangyuan walked behind them both, parallel to the entertainment notes of the interview.

With the intention of earning more shots, gaining some popularity, thinking of Gu Yanshen's not minding CP fans, he also made a small nine.

Lu Wenxing can keep up the heat, why can't he.

Du Xiangyuan debuted two or three years earlier than Lu Wenxing, if other artists bring money into the group, or rely on the black material of the top gold master.

Nadu Xiangyuan's ill-informed story is that he has brought money into the group many times, and has failed to become the protagonist of four or five TV series, and there are black fans mocking him for being a chieftain.

As long as there is a TV series or web series in which he plays the leading role, they are all rocks thrown into the bottom of the water, splashed and directly submerged into the bottom of the river.

In this movie, Zhang Yichong would like to admire him if there is no way to hear the stars, and it is only a matter of time before it becomes popular. What he lacks is an opportunity, otherwise he won't lose to Lu Wenxing, he just got a bad script.

Lu Wenxing rubs Gu Yanshen's enthusiasm, why can't he? Gu Yanshen also said, don't mind others knocking CP...

Du Xiangyuan poked and looked at Gu Yanshen's back, thinking about how to talk to Gu Yanshen without being too deliberate.

Yu Ji and Du Xiangyuan beside him said a few words but didn't get a response. Seeing that he was walking and coming from birth, they raised their arms and bumped him lightly.

Du Xiangyuan regained his consciousness and responded subconsciously, turning his head to look at the interviewer. "Sorry, I'm distracted..."

Du Xiangyuan tripped over a small stone raised on the snow, not covered by snow. Thinking of Lu Wenxing and Gu Yanshen walking ahead, he took advantage of this opportunity to draw closer with Gu Yanshen.

Following the exclamation of "Caution" from Yu Ji, Gu Yan subconsciously grabbed Lu Wenxing and led him to him.

Du Xiangyuan licked his foot and staggered a few steps before stopping the car, which was a bit funny.

"Brother Du, are you okay?" The little assistant hurriedly stepped forward.

Lu Wenxing was dragged on his face and saw Du Xiangyuan rush to the front when he recovered.

Gu Yanshen's movements were completely subconscious, and the barrage knocked more vigorously.

[Everyone hugs their waists and pulls hands, who will believe it if there is no situation]