Chapter 23: Unfinished [One more]

The crew arranges the hotel uniformly, but starring actors like Gu Yanshen and Song Jiajia or big stars like Le Hanfei will live in a larger suite on the higher floor, while Lu Wenxing and other supporting actors will live in an ordinary apartment on the third floor. Standard room.

For Lu Wenxing, being able to live in a single room is already very comfortable. His scenes are arranged in the afternoon, but he still arrives on the set early with the entertainers who have scenes in the morning.

He moved a small Mazha and sat next to Director Wang, observing his movements and positions from the camera. The places where he passed or stopped were the focus of Lu Wenxing's observation.

"Xiaolu, your scene is in the afternoon."

Director Wang showed his liking for Lu Wenxing on the day of the audition, not because of his superb acting skills, but because Lu Wenxing is very spiritual. The talented type and the acquired hardworking type can see the slight gap.

Ruwenxing belongs to the talented type.

"I know, because I don't have experience in filming, come to the studio in advance to learn."

In fact, Director Wang had seen Lu Wenxing a long time ago, but he didn't pay attention to it. Before, there were also small stars who worked hard for the sake of recession and squatted on the crew to make a show around the clock.

But it's really unnecessary.

Director Wang doesn't need the actors to behave much, he only needs the artists to do their job well, rest and take a break, and it is enough to be serious.

However.

The morning passed, Lu Wenxing neither took out his mobile phone, nor did he intend to find someone to help him take pictures. He seemed to be serious.

In the monitor, Song Jiajia held the sword and pointed directly at Gu Yanshen, the two of them faced each other, and the flames of war were on the verge of breaking out. In the absence of special effects and late green screens, fighting scenes are actually easy to play.

But Lu Wenxing could see that the two eyes were full of drama, especially the kind of looking at each other, and the goosebumps were all seen.

When the two of them finished watching the show, Director Wang called to rest.

"how do you feel?"

Lu Wenxing replied without hesitation, "It's not the same as the set I imagined."

"Oh?" Director Wang was a little surprised by this answer. He thought Lu Wenxing would definitely blow a rainbow fart first.

"What is the set in your imagination?"

"It would be embarrassing to play."

Lu Wenxing has seen the post-production highlights and can see that the actors are attentive and serious on the set. A lot of live play looks very handsome, but there is no special effects in the later stage and it is a bit like a secondary disease.

"Sister Jia and Teacher Gus rivalry scenes are particularly sensational, and for a moment it makes me forget that this is the shooting scene."

Lu Wenxing couldn't say anything about acting. He still felt pale in front of two seniors with rich acting skills.

Director Wang saw that he was studying sincerely, and his tone was calmer.

"In fact, you don't have to be too nervous, you can let Yan Shen lead you."

The next scene was the rivalry between the heroine Xue Ning and the hero's senior brother Song Yuan. Director Wang called Gu Yanshen to tell Lu Wenxing about the afternoon scene. The more contact between two people makes it easier for Gu Yanshen to lead Lu Wenxing into the scene. play.