Chapter 70: like or not

"You are?"

Gu Yanshen's voice sank, and he heard something strange in Cheng Xuan's ears. The call was so fierce in the early morning, wouldn't it be troublesome?

Cheng Xuan said in his heart, anyway, the opponent can't lose sight of him.

He cleared his throat and learned the intonation of Mr. Ba's sister.

"I can tell you something."

Gu Yan was inexplicable, "...no need."

Who wants you to tell?

Hanging up the phone, Gu Yan was deeply concerned about it.

Especially when I heard the phrase "he is sleeping" that the other party said, it sounded so intimate, and it was a little bit of ostentation.

He heard Lu Wenxing's voice, and this person suddenly interjected, and his tone sounded like, "I'm kind to help you tell, don't be ignorant of praise."

If Lu Wenxing is still sleeping, the person who answered the phone was with Lu Wenxing last night, and could answer the phone for Lu Wenxing, indicating that he and Lu Wenxing are sleeping in a room, or...a bed .

Gu Yanshen: "..."

The more I thought about it, the more I cared, Gu Yanshen's sense of crisis doubled. Lu Wenxing is so good, and there must be many people who like him.

Gu Yanshen was calm, he sent Lu Wenxing a WeChat.

【. ] There is a variety show I want to invite both of us to participate, and I will talk with you when you wake up.

Wen Yu's past few days have not been very good, and the abuse on the Internet has intensified, and he has not dared to read the comments on the Internet anymore.

Li Xiao answered the phone once and told him to leave him alone, saying that he would help him find a way, but Li Xiao didn't give him any news for a few days.

Wen Yu couldn't wait any longer and called Li Xiao.

"What are you worried about? There is no evidence for those marketing accounts." Li Xiao's tone was playful. "When you were looking for my cooperation before, you didn't know how to talk, so how come you get back more and more alive?"

Wen Yu was stunned. He was able to talk to Li Xiao for cooperation, of course, because he held Li Xiao's information in his hand and knew what Li Xiao wanted. With the plot of the original book, Li Xiao made a lot of money, so Li Xiao would believe him.

After Wen Zheng returned from studying abroad, Wen Yu felt that his every move was under Wen Zheng's nose. Moreover, the follow-up development has deviated from the original plot. Even if Wen Yu held the script of the original novel, he was getting more and more tasteless and could not help him at all.

The only person he could think of was Li Xiao, because they were on the same line, and Li Xiao would not ignore him.

"You weren't afraid when you did it. Why are you panicking now?"

When Li Xiao was approached by Wen Yu for the first time, he didn't bother to pay attention to him, but later Wen Yu's behavior made Li Xiao a little bit interesting.

Staring at Wen Zheng's bidding projects, following Wen Zheng's investment, etc. were all Wen Yu's ideas for him.

At first, Li Xiao didn't believe it. Wen Zheng was only in his twenties, and his master's double degree was great, but he didn't believe that someone could make a good investment.

He must suspect that Wen Yu was sent by Wen Zheng to engage him, but then Wen Yu told him that he could invest money. As soon as Li Xiao arrived in City C, the Li family didn't trust him, didn't believe what he could accomplish, and didn't have much money at all.