Chapter 1

My first favorite thing after waking up is, taking a steamy hot shower. The water must be burning, enough to cleanse my soul. Yet it won't be as much cleaned as some would want. Well, I don't care.

Getting out of my huge circle shaped bed, I get in my slippers and lazily stomp my way to the washroom. My necessities are already prepared by the counter by my very personal care taker, Maria/my best friend/my secret bearer.

I grab my things and head into the washroom, and place my towels and shower instruments on a counter then turn the shower on.

The hot water runs down my body and the glassed area fills with fog. I smile at the blurred object.

One by one, I strip off my clothes and get into it. Before I can rethink, I'm writing my name on the fogged glass.

Pops said I have always liked writing my name everywhere. Guess I'm much of a narcissist then. I sure do love myself. But writing my name has a different meaning to it.

Even though I'm known as gents killer, for Goddess knows why, I have always wanted to meet my mate. Thus the name writing, wanting to imagine which name would suit by mine, and mingle with it like there were never two.

A smile automatically appears over my face just thinking about that one person, I quickly rub the alphabets off, turning my attention back to showering.

My shower takes approximately whole an hour, then I step out in a bathrobe, Maria is standing in my room, looking as annoyed as she could ever be.

"What is it now?" I ask, letting my long, red hair fall through the towel, and wiping it using both of my hands. Clear nonchalance visible on my face.

"What did you not do?" She grits through her teeth, her small nose flaring up and down. She looks like a small baby bear to be honest. A fierce baby bear. "When will you stop for Goddess' sake, Natasha!"

Oh! Natasha? I get it.

"Is it about the arm breaking situation from last night's party?" I feign nonchalance when my inner thought is to burst out laughing at Maria's shaky form looking like a tiny fire ball. "Pops will understand, no worries, Mar. Calm down."

I gotta be a bit more convincing to have her actually convinced.

"No matter what, an Alpha shouldn't go around breaking boys' arms. Especially when it was your own 'find your mate' party!"

"I didn't want to go in the first place! On top of that, that stupid sleek boy was pouring his unwanted ass all over me. What could I do?!"

"He's from Alpha Romanoff's one of the most trusted alliance packs, Natasha. You have to understand these matters. They're gonna be your alliance pack in near future. And the one you broke an arm off, is the second son of their Alpha."

I remain silent this time. I know I screwed up, but I hate when boys or girls throw themselves over each other in order to find their mates. It's pathetic and ridiculous.

Mates are sacred. They're bounded by the Moon Goddess herself, they're born to find each other, so why? Why does people need to throw these parties, these gross arrangements to find one?

I will find him when it's time. I have a firm believe.

"I'm sorry for overreacting." Maria mumbles softly after a few seconds, her nose no longer flaring up, instead a calm upset look has shadowed over her petite features. "But I worry about you. I don't want you in any trouble, Nat. Please."

Sighing deeply through my nose, I step out of my bathrobe and walk inside the closet, shutting the doors behind me.

"It's fine. I understand." I say while rummaging through my clothes. "I'll be careful and more responsible from now on." I add, and I can swear Maria's smiling now.

"I'll be right outside when you're ready to hunt." With that she flurries out of my room in just the opposite mood she came into.

It makes me chuckle. Although I said I'll be careful, there's almost zero chance I'll actually keep it. And Maria knows that better than anyone. Yet she'll always make me say it.

That's why I love her. And that's why she's my best friend.

Choosing a long sleeved shirt with a fluffy jacket and ripped jeans to wear for today's hunt, I walk down the angled staircase of my mansion. I wave at everyone who greets me on my way out the house.

"Alianova,"

I turn around with the largest smile possible on my face. "Pops."

My most favorite man hugs me and places a sweet kiss on my cheek before smiling warmly at me.

"Headed over to hunt?"

"Mmhm."

"Tie your hair, they'll get wasted in this wind."

"Okay, your highness." He chuckles.

"And-"

"There goes the real talk." I shrug, sighing and earning another chuckle from pops.

"Whatever you did, I believe had a reason, so I'm letting it slide. But this can not happen again. Alpha Rogers is one of my best friends, and I want no rift with the Black Moon Pack."

"Alright." I reply monotonously, "I'll keep that in mind. May I go now? All the rabbits are gonna get in their holes if I'm late anymore second."

"Sure, one last thing."

I groan, "What again?"

"Alpha Rogers and his family's gonna come over for dinner tonight. It's my way of showing my apology. I want your best behavior during the time. Alpha and Luna Rogers' three sons are gonna be there as well. It's their other two sons' first time in our pack, so I don't want any more incident. Do you understand?"

"Yeah yeah, I'll behave."

"Okay. Go now."

Waving my hand at him, I start running backwards then turn around and sprint out of the mansion, into the sunny morning of Gloria.

Upon reaching my hunting spot, I see Yelena, Mavy and Maria standing there with their gears. Right, we hunt in human forms. Wolf form hunting is only for full moon nights. It's our personal rule.

Yelena, my little sister, Mavy, Maria's brother, are best of friends as well, thus the four of us are the group you must avoid at all costs, specially if you're on our bad side.

"Ready?"

"Ready." Yelena says and doesn't wait as she sprints inside the deep of the woods.

"Damn it, you cheat!" Maria and I join in right after.

Whoever gets the more animals, wins the hunt, and the loser team's gotta cook the hunted animals, and throw the winners a feast.

This is the second most favorite thing of my everyday morning. Nothing can compare to the pleasure spending time with these people gives me.

~~~

A/N:-

Lemme know how you like the story and do vote and comment please... Thank you for reading🌹❤️

~N~