Chapter 19

For the past week all I've done is moping. I have forgotten about my duties, my family, my mate, my training, everything.

I've been busy being pathetic and seeking attention. Now I go and destroy the only thing that was left, my mate bond. How much more of an idiot can I be?

But good news is, I'm done being all these adjectives and past the mission, Bruce and mom's taunts.

I'm gonna make it all better. I'll have to find a way with the rogues, then I'll have to report a successful solution to pops, then I'll make it up to Steve. Gosh how much did I hurt my baby! Ok, I'm being too cheesy now, but I can't help it when he's been avoiding me for the past few days.

Mom has already found thousand ways to prick my ear and taunt me any chance she got. Not ever failing to mention how I should depend on my mate to get into destinations.

But I've successfully ignored her enough, although Maria and Yelena didn't help much, since the two are mad at me as well. Well I guess I deserved it after shunning all of them away when they tried to be there for me.

I'm not only a bad Alpha, but a bad sister, friend and daughter. I've been overlapping my encounters with pops too. He has done nothing but his best to let me know I did nothing wrong, or what happened wasn't my fault, but I just had to be an ass and ignore his words.

But well, as I already said, I'm past all these. Now I'm on my way to fix everything all the way. I guess people do learn from their failure.

My first mission is to come to a decision with the rogues. Which is much easier.

I'll let them join us on account of merging into one pack, means no more rogues, they'll be the Moon Howlers. They'll obviously sign contracts and there will be a ceremony through which we take converted wolves, then they'll accept pops and me as their Alpha. Only agreeing these will make them one of us.

It's better for them, and us, we'll able to spread out and show the world that everyone deserves chances, and how welcome and warm hearted safe place our pack is. It'll benefit us among other packs, enlarge supplements and respect.

Then secondly, I have to talk with Pops, and let him know my decision, convince him of all the beneficials, and then ask for forgiveness for my lack of dutifulness.

Thirdly, Steve. Well I've got the best plan for him. I'm gonna actually mate it up to him, I'm already blushing, lol, but I'm gonna make it so he never forgets our night, and it leaves all the bad memories to wash away. Ughh, I can't wait.

Anyway let's focus and get started you little shit.

~~~

First and foremost of all, I need a run.

Walking through the forest path I encounter with two boys, probably around one or two year younger than me, returning from their early morning training at the forest training room.

That's the most prettiest training room we have, honestly. With nature and view and all.

They look rather fearful when their eyes meet mine, I try to smile but they only grimace. I raise my hand to wave but one of them flinches back. What the bloody hell?

They bow before me, hurriedly attemtping to walk away, but I stand tall infront of them, hands on my hips.

"Why did you flinch?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Uh uhm I-I, my apologies Alpha Romanoff, I shouldn't have. Please forgive me." He babbles on, his companion almost shivering at this point.

Somehow the whole scenario amuses me and I decide to have a little fun with this munchkins.

"Well, since you flinched thinking I'd hit you, you proved how awful of an Alpha you think me as."

His face literally pales, on the verge of crying he wails out.

"No! Never my Alpha, never did I think of such sinful thoughts, please do not take it too seriously, forgive me. My sincere apologies." He rubs his palms together, eyes tearing up.

I feel bad, I should just drop it.

"Relax." I put my hand on his shoulder and he flinches once more. "I was just kidding. I know how scary I am. And I'm glad boys know that. But do not worry I'm not gonna be mad on you or anything."

"Thank you so much, Alpha, thanks a lot. I'll never forget your generosity."

"What's your names?"

"Aiden." The flinchie boy said. "Harold." The other boy quipped.

"Alright, Aiden and Harold. Take care, happy training." With last pats on their stiff shoulders I walk away from the scene.

~~~

It was quite a hot day, the sun heat felt scorching and the nature was too silent, not even a single wave of breeze, it'd be better to take a run by the lake, I'll get to even stay dipped in the cool water for a while.

Shifting into Natalia, I shake off my grey furs under the sun rays, my blue eyes beam and I take off.

I don't know for how long I run, I just let the thoughts clear off my head, wanting to bask in the refreshment the nature has to offer. It feels good although I'm sweating like crazy. After an hour or two I decide it's enough so I get over to the lake and jump in it with a huge splash.

"Your such a child." Natalia huffs.

"Don't tell me you didn't want to jump in it." I retort.

"Whatever. Now let's dip down for a bit."

"Okay mature wolf." I roll my eyes.

While being dipped down, as I have practice keeping my breath in for longer, I hear some voices right on the other side of the lake. One voice surely is Daniel's, my pops' Beta. The other one, I'm not sure.

"We gotta take action regarding the matter at hand, immediately." Daniel says, sounding frustrated.

"I know but we can't untill Natasha's coronation. Alpha Romanoff won't let us do anything till then." The other voice says in distress.

"But we don't have time, the Red Crescent pack can attack at any moment now. We've gotta put on our barracks."

"If Alpha Romanoff doesn't do anything, then we must do."

What the actual fu-

~~~

A/N:-

Sorry for late updates, been busy! I'll try to update more often from now on. Thank you so much for reading.🌹