Chapter 11

My face falls and I feel taken aback by his outburst, my heart beats oudly in my chest as the words digest in me.

He likes me? For two weeks? And I've never realized that? Here I was thinking he might not be ready for our relationship yet. I'm such an idiot.

"You sure are." Natalia huffs.

I see something flash in Steve's eyes and he turns around, crossing his arms, I hear a soft sniffle. My heart breaks in two hearing the sound, it pierces through my soul. And I want nothing than to turn him around and kiss him senseless, screaming to him that I like him too, more than he can imagine.

"I'm sorry- j-just g-go-"

He stutters and I feel the first drop of rain hit my face.

No way in hell I'm leaving him.

"S-steve-"

"Please, just go." He denies to look at me.

One after another, rain drops start getting heavier and bigger as it fully starts pouring. It's now or never.

I grab his arm and hastily turn him around, before he can open his mouth to argue or protest, I smash our lips together, holding his collar in my fists.

A muffled sound leaves his mouth as he freezes for a second before slowly starting to kiss me back. His hands raom over my back and he flushes me against his chest, I kiss him hard, messily, fiercly with passion overflowing my senses.

The sound of the gushing rain makes a perfect background sound while our lips move against each other in a rough kiss. We both are soaked by now, but none of it matters because we feel complete.

When our lungs burn in the need to have oxygen we pull away but he keeps me in his hold. I keep my hands over his heaving chest and admire the way his lips are swollen, hair tousled from my hands messing with them, cheeks red.

He looks hot, gorgeous and beautiful. I deicde I like to make him flustered this way.

I admire the water droplets covering his face, right then a thunder rumbles in the sky and we both tear our gaze apart to look up.

I hear him chuckling softly before he's full on laughing, clutching his stomach. At first I stare in confusion then join in as well, laughing with him as we enjoy the ice cold rain pouring over our figures.

Still laughing, he pulls me back to him and cups my face between his big hands.

"I love you, Natasha Alianova Romanoff." He whispers then leans in, stopping just an inch apart to let me decide what I want. His plump lips ghosting over mine.

"I love you too, you idiot." I reply, smiling when he presses our lips together in another kiss.

This time it's much softer and sweeter than our heated kiss from earlier. Our lips are cold and wet from the rain, but it still feels amazing, it feels like we're above the world, as if the windows of our hearts have opened, and all the butterflies have flown away.

Our lips fit perfectly, like two puzzle pieces. It feels like everything. And I know this is the most amazing feeling anyone can ever have, accepting your mate and expressing your love to them.

I tilt my head to the side and deepen the kiss by pushing my tongue through his cold lips, he grunts hotly as he parts his mouth, letting me in. Our toungues meddle, and we both moan in satisfaction.

I can never get tired of this.

The cold gets too much to handle and we finally pull apart after what feels like hours, probably only a few seconds in reality.

"Let's head inside." He offers and I agree.

He takes my hand and we both run back to the house where everyone has already taken shelter. Reluctantly, I pull my hand away from his before entering the house. A look of hurt visible on his face but he smiles comfortingly at me, following me inside.

"Where have you two been? Oh my goodness, look at you two all soaked up!" Sarah hurries to us. "Isabella, please bring two towels."

Isabella re-enters with two towels and Sarah quickly hands us those. Steve starts to wipe his hair while Sarah helps me with mine. I feel warm at her motherly instincts.

"Alianova! What have you done? Is it a way to behave at someone's party?" Here comes the mother of the year.

"Sorry mom."

"Don't be like this, Melissa. They're just kids, if they wanted to shower in the rain, it's totally fine to do so sometimes." Sarah tutts and mom shuts up, silently glaring at me.

I see Steve eyeing my mom and his jaw clenches as he speaks, "It's my party and I don't mind, Luna Romanoff." He says barely holding his polite behavior.

I smile mentally when I notice the fall on my mom's face.

"Alright, we should head home now." Mom says after we're minimally dried up.

As we bid farewell to everyone and head out, I look back to see Steve waving sadly at me. I gesture with my eyes that it'll be okay and he nods. I wave at him one last time before the car starts, and we leave the Black Moon pack.

~~~

The rest of the ride to my house and the whole night, our first kiss keeps replaying in my head over and over again, in a loop.

I can't get Steve and his stupidly perfect lips out of my head even for once. It messes with all the rational thoughts I have left.

I feel like on cloud 9. I could have never imagined that having your mate so close feels this ecstatic. I wonder how after mating will feel like. The thought makes me blush and I hide my face in my pillow.

"I wanna meet Steve's wolf." Natalia says when my dirty mind is almost drifting off to some erotic scenarios. Thanks to her.

"Oh right, I totally forgot about you two. I'm so sorry."

"It's alright. Just talk to him as soon as possible. I can't wait any longer."

"Of course I will. The next time we meet, I promise you'll see his wolf. And it's so rude of me to not even ask his name."

"Good that you know." She scoffs and I roll my eyes.

I quickly grab my phone off the nightstand and send Steve a quick text.

'Hey uhm I was wondering what's your wolf's name?'

'Stephan. Yours?'

'Natalia. And she's dying to meet Stephan.'

'I know, Stephan as well. We have been too selfish and abosrbed in our matter to think about them. We should let them have some time too.'

'Does tomorrow after school sound good?'

'Perfect. I can't wait to meet Natalia as well, I know she's as beautiful as you.'

I blush, biting my lip I type an answer back, 'Tomorrow it is then, matie.'

'Night love.'

What? Did he just call me a nickname? Oh my! And why is it making my heart do a marathon? Gosh even my stomach's doing jumps and downs. I can't believe how one nickname is throwing my world upside down!

'Night.' I quickly reply before putting the phone back on the nightstand.

For the rest of the night my mind is filled with sweet kisses, blue eyes and lovey dreams.

I have never slept this peacefully before.