Chapter 3

"Alright, let's go around and introduce ourselves." The sensei stated. "Likes, dislikes, hobbies, dreams, things like that."

By this point, all four of them were on the roof of the academy after their sensei had unceremoniously called them idiots. 

"You go first, sensei." Sakura suggested. "So we can get to know you too."

"Let's see, I'm Kakashi Hatake."

Hah, we knew it!

"I like a lot of things, and I also dislike a lot of things."

Is he really going to do this right now?

"I haven't really thought about my dream, and I have lots of hobbies."

That's the Kakashi we know and tolerate!

He greets everyone like this. Get used to it.

'Annoyingly vague, huh?' Sakura thought to herself as Kakashi prompted Naruto to introduce himself, and then Sasuke. All of the "information" was stuff Sakura could've figured out by herself, but it was nice to have confirmations on their personalities nonetheless.

"Alright Pinky, you're up." Kakashi said.

"My name is Sakura Haruno." Sakura started. "I like my family and I like reading. I dislike the headaches I get sometimes."

Sorry, Sakura!

"My hobbies are reading these really cool stories. And my dream is to be the best shinobi I can be."

That's our girl!

Sakura slightly smiled to herself as Kakashi began to explain that they would have another test the next day to see if they were truly worthy of being his genin team. He claimed there was a less than a 1/3 chance that they would pass. He wanted them there at 5 in the morning, and to also not eat breakfast so they wouldn't throw up.

Sakura knew for sure she'd be eating; nutrients are important, especially for her since she's so small. She just hoped the voices wouldn't act up that day.