Chapter 6

Kakashi wasn't expecting much from these kids. They were haphazardly mashed together based off of some weird rule. Top kunoichi, top rookie, and dead last. These teams were never bound to work together well.

So far, his beliefs were holding to be true. Naruto rushed in without a thought, of course. Brash and unfit to be a shinobi, he decided.

His next subject was the young civilian girl, Sakura Haruno. She showed promise based of her records. It was said that she could break low level genjutsu at record speeds. Still, that was just her school records. At best, she'd be a paper shinobi with mediocre skills.

Her records held true when she shrugged off a genjutsu most civilians wouldn't be able to break. Granted, it was pretty low level. Still, the only sign that the genjutsu had briefly worked was a mere smile and nothing more.

When she whipped out a kunai the second Kakashi had confronted her, he thought maybe she wouldn't be so bad, but still too week to defeat him. With that in mind, he rushed forward.

He was not expecting her to rush him as well and instantly go to stab him. Most modern day kunoichi didn't have the guts. He managed to deflect her attack, of course, but Sakura kept persisting. At least she was coming at him with the intent to kill.

Then she nicked him. She actually managed to nick his arm with the kunai and draw blood. This seemed to motivate her, and she kept going.

Kakashi was shocked. The next time Sakura went in for a stab, he substituted himself with a log. The overhead stab went straight into the log where his head would've been.

Holy shit, she was really out to kill him. No hesitation, and no mercy.

As Kakashi watched from the treetops, he kept his gaze on Sakura when he noticed something.

Her eyes. When they did introductions just the day before, they were completely green. Now, they had a red hint to them.

Oh. 

Oh no. 

He knew those eyes.

Those were the eyes he saw behind the mask of his captain back in ANBU. The eyes he'd have every time he went into battle. The eyes that were seldom completely green. Those were the eyes of ANBU operative Technoblade.

Fuck. This was his granddaughter. The granddaughter that he started speaking so much about. It should've been obvious, given his and Sakura's bright pink hair.

It seemed she had inherited Technoblade's greatest asset.