Epilogue.

HSOS
Epilogue.
A new beginning.

"Babe, they finally did it, they're having a third child." Kyra announced to his husband as they were sitting in the large backyard of their two story home sipping on late afternoon tea, for Kyra ofcourse and Robin was eyeing him suspiciously, but that changed when Kyra announced his news. "Wait, aren't we on our second child?" Robin questioned in shock and the witch groaned. "You clearly weren't listening, I said third child, Ben and his husbands are having another baby, this time it's biologically Tate's." Kyra added more information as finally Robin registered the news. "Wow, they will not stop, I am happy for them though." Robin mumbled in response but Kyra narrowed his eyes on him. "You sound less enthusiastic, much like the time I told you your dad bought me a car, what's wrong?" He questioned and Robin sighed looking at his husband who was waiting patiently as always.

"I just feel like we should be the ones celebrating more of the good news, ever since I took the crown, the burden of it, it's gotten to a point where I can't stand it, I'm home late daily, our first child rolled then crawled, —I wasn't there for it, now yeah, we're having our second, but I miss out on all the doctors appointments nomatter how much I try, I am not happy or okay with it, I want to spend time with my family, my love, enjoy the life I fought to have like Ben, Tate, even Hayes who told his father to screw off." Robin exclaimed taking out all the frustrations he had in that rant, Kyra who was silent smiled at his husband, instead of scolding him or asking stupid questions, he hugged him, waited for him to relax. "I was wondering when you would blow." He strangely replied and Robin gawked, his jaw to the ground. "I'm your mate idiot, I know you,—feelings, emotions, the whole bloodlust, the entirety of you." Kyra explained as he took Robin's hand. "I asked Ben if we could go over to his for an impromptu vacation and he said he's going to have the guest rooms ready in that ridiculously large home of his, he also said we could send Jamie and Remmiel to Halwright from there, I also arranged for your sister to come, I know she's still a sore subject with your father since he kept her a secret but you have to admit, she's a good mornach and so starting whenever she'll be taking your place." Kyra explained as Robin never lost his shock or adoration for the witch he loved.

"How did you, —my father agreed." He stuttered and Kyra chuckled. "I told him it was either he accepts this offer or I just take off with his grandchildren." He replied shocking Robin who ended up just chuckling. "Wow, I am impressed." The vampire mumbled in response leaning in to kiss Kyra who happily accepted. "Jamie, come on, you can try destroy the trees later, we need to pack!" Robin called out to their son who would be starting highschool, he was already showing signs of his regal power, his witch beauty and his brooding side earned from his dad but Remmiel was actually worse, the kid was everything but lacked social skills, he interact if he wanted but being surrounded by loving parents and doting uncles, he turned out alright.

The Solscend Islands

"Dad do I have to go to Halwright, I mean I'm doing so well here." Remmiel whined as he looked at all his packed stuff, a lot of bags he'd packed hoping he'd carried everything, his pops joked that he got the habit from his dad, he tended to overpack too. "Remmiel your brother is over there and he's been waiting for two years to have you there too, you loved it when we visited, what's changed?" Ben questioned his baby as he gestured him to sit down. "People at the school will expect me to be a certain way, like Avian, he carries the  Syre, Shadows and Moone names, and everyone expected great things from him, that kind of pressure, he was able to get through it, because— well, he's Avian, he's just the type to rise to the top and shine." He explains and Ben sighs, so this was the reason, he knew Remmiel wasn't ashamed of who he was but the fact that he carried not only one but three powerful names in the mystic world, it made him nervous, anxious to the point he doubted he could live up to the standard set by Ben, Hayes or Tate.