32.

Revelation:HALWRIGHT

All around them, lightning hailed and lights flashed, the grounds trembled as gold, purple and black smeared the sky and air, power so fierce it terrified any who dared to venture close, could be felt all around.

This was it, as the earth crumbled and drummed underneath them. "Kyra." Declan exclaimed looking at his brother, the one he tried to kill, the one he sold to the guard, the one he hated.

"Declan." Kyra replied his face blank but his eyes brimming with power barely kept at bay. "Its finally come brother, the day I kill you." Declan taunted as the wind and sand around him began to move in a spiral around his body, his eyes turned to cat slits showing his power as a royal.

"I know for you it may be that day, but today is the day I prayed never to come but it has." Kyra's body had a blue gleam rolling off it, dark grey clouds had covered the sun but that didn't matter, thunder rumbled in the sky making its presence known, a spark ignited in the air as lightning flickered all around the witch.

"I hope you survive." Kyra mumbled to himself before shutting everything out and focusing on battle. "Sand Barrage." A flash flood of sand came from Declan and attacked Kyra, it did not stop in its attack as the witch used his magic to control it.

"2nd Degree: Orca Vortex." The water burst from the ground behind Kyra and met the sand in an explosion that nullified the sand. Kyra moved quicker than lightning forming a blade of electricity in his hands and attacking Declan.

The first slash Declan was caught off guard, the second he tried to dodge but the electrical blades shocked him, Kyra increased his speed, he spun around Declan and jabbed his back with one of his blades. "Detonate." He commanded and the blade exploded leaving a hole in Declan.

Declan fell to the ground on one knee, focusing his magic, the wound began to heal at a rapid pace. He chuckled standing up. "You've mastered your auxis I see." Declan asserted turning to Kyra who was ready to attack again.

Declan vanished into the wind and appeared behind Kyra, delivering multiple blows to his brother so fierce they broke his ribs, wasting no time Declan created his own blades by the element he controlled and cut down Kyra.
.

Kyra dodged the wind blade which had cut him several times, allowing Declan to plunge his knife into him, Kyra took Declan's hand dragged him forward. "1st Degree: Electrocut." Declan tried to move away but Kyra kept a death grip on him and released lightning into his body.

When the curly headed witch let go of his brother, steam from the electrocution came off his body, Kyra was quick to act and slammed his brother into the earth. When Declan staggered to his feet a kick to his chest had him doubling over coughing out blood.

"3rd Degree:Blaze." The fire erupted around Declan burning him and the oxygen around him, he began to choke clawing at his neck for oxygen. Kyra intensified the flames more as his brother was on his knees, seeing that there was no mercy from Kyra, Declan created a whirlwind going anti-clockwise and snuffed out the flames.

"You're holding back." Declan hissed. "So are you." Kyra replied knowing his brother was only showing half his capabilities. "You're right I suppose."
Declan conceded standing up. "Sand Storm:Violent Rapids." As Declan raised his hands the sand storm gathered and ravaged Kyra, Declan's sand didn't sting, it cut through him, much like the air.

"1st Degree:Lightning Massacre." Above Declan, clouds gathered and from them, massive bolts of pale grey lightning were released, Declan screamed in pain as he was hit, he raised his hand to the sky and when the lightning hit, it turned to little grey specks of sand. "Sand Armor." The little specks gathered on Declan's body creating an armor even lightning couldn't pass through.