23.

Halwright.
Great Hall.

The party had been well on track the faction leaders who knew of the plan kept a watchful eye at the 5 mystics who were with Mael, Roman had been feeling anxious he knew something bad would happen but he didn't know what exactly.

"Ben there hasn't been anything suspicious about any of them, so far we're in the clear but I know something will pop up." Robin stood beside Roman making sure the witch who was now the only person he considered a friend was safe.

"Why didn't you let Hayes shake his hand earlier?" The vampire asked with a curious stare. "Mael is the archangel adorned with the pillars of control and his abilities can span to manipulation if need be, just a touch and you would be a puppet." When Ben explained the vampire made an oh with his lips and regained his posture to a defensive stance.

"It seems you really do know him well." The girl, a vampire stood beside Ben. "Well, hello your deranged highness." She hissed toward Robin.

"I don't know who you are but please back up, you're way too close to my body." The witch moved closer to Robin. The vampire who stood in front of them smirked.

"Don't be so arrogant Master of the Neo beasts, Mael and the rest of us will soon have you on your knees begging for mercy." She sneered walking to where other mystics from Vastorway stood. "I do not like that leech." Carter now stood where the vampire stood moments before.

"Tell me about it." With a heavy sigh the witch looked to where Kyra was, he had been entertaining guests all night and it seemed he was currently about to blow with the sparks of electricity around him. Ben could feel his auxis bubbling, trying to come up to the surface. "Robin, Carter let's go." In an instant, the three stood beside Kyra.

"What's wrong babe." Robin asked his mate trying to calm him. Kyra only pointed to the figures in front of him and Ben immediately boiled in rage. Carter could feel the waves of heat coming off Ben and Robin could feel the surge of electricity going on around then, and both powers sizzled on the ground.

Ben never thought he would see her again and Kyra always believed that if he was to be at Halwright the school's magic would mask his presence and his own brother wouldn't know he was there. Now it seemed both witches were wrong as they looked to their older siblings with hatred.

"You finally made it, I believe you know these two, and that's Carter and Robin." Mael spoke with a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. Ben knew this only meant Mael was responsible for everything. He knew his sister was at Vastorway but he never expected her to show up.

Scarlett walked to where Ben stood and so did Declan. "Hello brother." Both the older witches spat out as they greeted each of their brothers, the venom and disgust lain in their words.

Hayes had been at the other end of the room with Paige, the siren knew something was wrong when he felt the slight change in the air as if molecules in the air we're being ignited by fire and electricity. He knew only two people were capable of doing that so he looked to Kyra and tugged on Hayes's wrist. "Hayes let's go." The two immediately make their way to the group.

"I'm here." Ben sighed in relief as Hayes appeared by his side, burying his head onto the demon's chest. Scarlett and Declan along with Mael were stunned by the demon's actions. Finally able to control his powers he began to breathe in normally. "Kyra baby look at me, it's alright." The curly-haired witch much like Ben held onto Robin, his auxis dissipating.

"So you found a mate how precious, too bad you'll die and leave him soon enough, once his little mark is embedded on you." Scarlett with a sinister smile spoke. The others who knew of the mark only smirked discreetly because they knew the mark had already been put. "Hello sister, nice to see you again." Ben had his golden cat eyes showing, it shocked Mael and the witch who was his sister.