15.

Halwright.
Demon Dorm. Penthouse H.

"Okay we're going to need a safe and secure place for you to practice opening the 8th circle." Benjamin raised his hand into the air. Golden hieroglyphics appear on his arms. Hayes stood there astonished by this discovery. Only a few mystics were descendants from the Goddess and the second generation of gods, the Greeks, Egyptians, Pagans, those of Osiris and Hecate. The stronger ones being those of Greek and Egyptian Gods because they were blessed by both the Goddess and the second generation of Gods.

"Babe, what are those?" Ben froze, he hadn't expected Hayes to see the hieroglyphs on his hands. It must be the mark showing him. "I think you already know so I will explain later okay." He smiles as a door appears in front of him.

It's been so long since I opened this door, I never thought I'd practice or use it again.

The door opened and Ben walked in with Hayes behind him. "Where are we?." The demon stood in the room unfamiliar to him. Tubes, vases, bags, and ingredients were by shelves, a table lay at the far end of the room, and at it's rear a bookshelf that took the whole wall stood filled with grimoires. "This is my workroom. I haven't used it in a very long time." The witch responds as the wave of nostalgia and reminiscence of his time in the very room came.

"I used it before my sister called me a beast without control and I would be put to death for being pathetic, she said my practice of Alchemy would be fruitless if I were put to death." Hayes could feel every emotion his witch felt and it made him realize the ordeals he witch has had to face to be where he was.

"I'm so sorry babe." The embrace brought peace to Roman. He was now safe with Hayes and that's what mattered. They would get stronger together and would face everything together.

" Let's get started." Ben cleans the room and Hayes stood amazed. It was gold, red, and black in the room, the ceiling being the only white.

The room clears out and increased in size. "We need to talk to an old friend first." The boy smiles and sat down on the floor as a pentagram with glyphs around it appeared. Hayes was astonished as Ben revealed more and more of his own power.

"I summon thee forth. The creature of verity." A black swirling mass appears in front of them, Hayes could feel the powerful creature coming through and summoned his swords. " It's okay he won't hurt us." The creature stood on its hind legs, red eyes and black scaly wings on it's back. "Ahhhh Master Benjamin, you're as lovely as the first ray of Rah's light." The creature spoke bowing before Ben.

"Ver this is Hayes, my mate." The creature looked to Hayes and bowed as well. "It seems you finally found him Master Hayes, the mate who did not die." The shell shocked demon only stood there looking at the creature. "Ver stop it." The witch giggles as he scolds. He stood there less menacing and more controlled. "So what can I do for you?" His tone and posture made Hayes relax and drawback his swords. "The 8th circle Ver, I need to know how to summon it and control it along with its weaknesses." The creature nods.

"The eighth and final circle of magic can be opened by those born of the line of Lucifer, to open it you must will yourself to go beyond your own capacity, the mark which you reveal is the key, only those fully mated can open the eighth circle and I assume that has happened." Ben slightly blushed remembering what he and Hayes had done numerous times.

"You only need speak its name and it will come to you. Your mate is of two descendants, your being to summon forth is a Sphinx, the one that appears within Master Ben." The creature spoke pointing to Hayes.

"8th circle Sphinx's Flame." The flame appeared in his hands the purple and gold burning contrarily nonetheless as one.  "Thank you Ver." The creature bowed in response. "I've missed you, master Ben, all of us have missed you, it's good having you back." Ben stood in front of his summoning. Only he out of siblings could summon creatures from the plain they lived. The Neo Beasts were only responsive to the little witch only.

"It's nice being back Ver." He smiles toward the creature embracing the large beast as if it were born of him. Hayes stood watching the two. "If you were to summon him at Assembly the school populace would shit themselves." The demon chuckled as he stood by Ben. "He's a big sweetheart." The portal wasn't closing as another creature came through to stand by Verity, it had horns and golden eyes. An hourglass in its hand. "When I saw Ver being summoned I knew you were back!! Ben!! The creature unlike Verity was lively and less dreadful.

"You highjacked the connection didn't you?" The beast nods. In that instant, its hourglass began to glow. "Oh my." The beast spoke, startling the two mystics. "What is it Vision?" Ben questions because he knew the beast had seen ahead.

"There shall be an attack on those who reside at Halwright, old crimes shall be avenged and new enemies found. The brother of a holy shall lead it and all who reside therein shall be persecuted and slaughtered." The eyes of Vision change back.

"Simpler terms someones gonna lead an attack here, and an angel is somehow connected to the whole mess." Verity explained. Ben sighs and turns to his creatures. "Thank you, both of you, I wouldn't be aware if not for you. Now go wake the rest of your regiments." The two beasts jovially nodded and walked back into the black portal.

"Why do I get the impression something bad is going to happen." I just hope it's not who I think it is who will be leading that attack and how did Alarion anger that brute. "I'm sure we'll be okay."

The two mates walk out of the room and the door closes behind them. "What's for dinner babe?"

Here we go again.

Later that evening.

Kyra walked avoiding any students who might recognize him, he was on his way to the vampire dorm. He wanted to see Robin before challenge week began, worry had made him do it and he wanted to make sure Robin would be safe as he battled any who challenged him as leader.

High above Alarion was watching the witch stealthily following him, he had suspected Kyra and Robin having an alliance and this was proving his suspicion. He watched Kyra cloak himself and walk-in. The angel flew to a window at the top floor where the penthouse was located.

"Unobstructed vision." He spoke and the magic which hid all that was inside the penthouse was undone to his eyes. "I was worried, you know it's challenge day Sir and I needed to see you." Robin nods and claims Kyra's mouth.

"Shall we take this to the bedroom because we might break the couch again." The two kissed again, ripping each other's clothes off. "Let me please you mate." Robin was filled with lust and desire as he carried Kyra to the bedroom.

Alarion had seen the whole scene unfold and had found his answer as to why the two leaders were always close. Robin had mated with Kyra.

With the witches and vampires working together, that's a problem we all don't need. Theo will lose it once I shut his trap with this news. It seems Halwrights culture of treachery and deception never ends.

He flies off into the night as he plots his own way to make sure the vampires and witches would be exposed and potentially creating more chaos in the school he can use to his advantage.

Let the games begin.

----------------------------------------------------------------

LMJ