3.

Halwright Library.

"Theo pissing off Robin wasn't enough, you just had to piss off the other brute with low sex drive as well." Carter now stood by Devin as they looked upward to the fae and angel who were about to fight.

"Now fuck off and go fluff your feathers or whatever angels do that give them the delusion of their high morals prevailing over everyone else's." Devin's farce about the angel way made Alarion the egotistical brute even angrier.

Theo rolls his eyes and Alarion was furious hearing yet again another insult about his poor performance in bed. The wendigo who had thrown the insult at him was also another failed conquest of his.

His wings began to grow wider, glowing, with heat radiating from them, as his true angel form began to appear. His flaming halo and golden staff were now visible.

The other three leaders also changed forms, the wendigo changed from his flawless skin and long white hair into a 10 foot beast with hollow eyes and his fangs elongated longer passing its jaw sharper and more lethal as they were coated with poison, more rows of teeth appearing in his mouth, black veins littered the now green skin, gold insignia like tattoos appeared on his arms and palms as he stood in attack stance.

Devin was now in the air, his body intangible, a circle of runes indicating the elements which he could control swirling around him. His phantom form gave the onlookers a true view of the reapers ax he held.His face held horror with black eyes and blood red fangs protruding from his mouth.

The fae's wings had hardened and grown bigger. His armor of vine and titanium on his body, his twin swords had appeared in hand, electricity sparked in the air around him.

The three were all ready to fight the angel.

Students scurried away, some running to their dorms others just running away to find shelter so that they wouldn't be caught in the fight between four of the strongest faction leaders who wanted to fight.

"Are you really going to fight in front of the library! endangering students and to what end will this little battle prove or produce?"

The faction leader of the witches stood on the ground his face angry and disappointed as yet again he had to step in and stop another fight which either had a fae namely Theo or Alarion who had been pissed off by Carter as he comments on his abysmal failure to fuck right.

Kyra just stood there shaking his head after noticing Devin's intangible yet strikingly powerful self above him as well, he was now interested to know why Devin had joined this fight, the wraith or much rather phantom never really liked violence much like himself.

"Stay the fuck out of this second grade reject bitch, you're annoying with that pacifist appearance you are putting on, we all know that vile and despicable self you're trying to hide from the world."

Alarion knew how to make Kyra angry because of how Tate rejected him before.

The memory still hurt Kyra even now after so many years. So he chose to bury it deep and try help others not to suffer the same fate due to the conniving and scheming faction leaders.

--------

Benjamin the 5'8 witch had been glaring at his kidnapper the demon. As they had flew back to the dorms. He wanted to hurt his kidnapper so badly but somehow the demon looked dangerous and he did not want to reveal his secret.

"You look so cute trying to look mean, don't be like that little witch you're in good hands." Ben scoffed and looked away, he took in the view from above, the school really looked beautiful.