Part-1

Y/n was working on her project of writing a blog on "evolution of different kinds of emotions of people" , her boss said it's a trending topic so they should work on it . It was an important work coz there were other companies too who were writing on this topic and the one that would get selected as the best would be put on the Google news which would actually be a big thing followed by the person getting rewarded .

It was an important task and y/n was taking it seriously as her boss had a lot of expectations from her. But she wasn't coming up with extremely new ideas which would be different from normal people's thinking .

Present-
Y/n had rested her chin on her hands and was looking at the blinking cursor on the screen , her mind was blank .

Y/n(thought): it should be quirky , but I don't know what to write or how to start it ...

Making a pout she was lost in her thoughts when suddenly someone tapped on her shoulder...
She looked behind and found her bestie Mark standing behind her....

Y/n: Mark!
She was delighted, having him beside her always comforts her , his nature and behaviour have always given a good impact on Y/n.
Mark: Hey gurl~ Looking tensed !?
Y/n: oh! Umm... Y-yeah actually ...it's this project...
Mark: well!! It's a big responsibility though.
Y/n: hmm yeah it is , Its basically an interesting topic but I don't know how i should start .
Mark: why don't u just take some break ...your brain needs some rest too!
Y/n: yeah, but i can't, coz all I'm thinking about is my this stupid project which I have to complete till the end of this week .
Mark chuckled
Mark: bub! Listen, I know the work is hectic but...i have an idea!
Y/n: what is it?
Mark: why don't you go to your secret place? you'll feel great after going there , afterall it's your favourite one.

Her beautiful eyes sparkled after Mark mentioned her favourite place!
Y/n: Omo!!! Y didn't I think of this before !
She excitedly stood up and hugged him...
Y/n: you're such a genius !! I'll surely get an idea there ..
Mark giggled
Mark: i know i am (proud) so let's get going sis...
Y/n: aaye aaye captain

They both laughed as she left ..

Y/n was walking along the pathway while going to her favorite spot ..
She crossed the road and looked straight soon her eyes met a vast spread of ocean , she could hear the waves crashing the sand now , the seagulls flying above the ocean , she just loves this so much! The smell of salty water and cool ocean breeze running through her hair relaxed her mind...
She turned her way from the beachy area to an isolated place ...
Which only she knew about ....

Flashback:
Y/n had come with her parents and friends at the beach , soon they decided to play volleyball ...they set up the net and played , it was a group of 4 girls who were more than besties....
Two on each side they stood and waited for the ball to come over ...
They soon started playing , they were enjoying it so much .... But suddenly the opposite team gave a tight shot and the ball flew away ! And went behind the bushes..
They all laughed at this shot !
Y/n : man! What do u eat in breakfast? Concrete!? *Giggle*
Everyone giggled.
Y/n decided to bring the ball back...
So she went after the ball, while looking for it now she had come a lil too far from where they were playing , this place was silent , she gulped and went ahead and after sometime she found her ball , she was about to leave when her eyes landed on something unusual, she saw stems with leaves hanging down a huge rock ! It seemed like a magical door ! She was interested in knowing about it so she went ahead ...
Moving her hand through the stems the view ahead amazed her!

She found out a beautiful cave with greenery around , stems hanging down the walls of the cave with beautiful and colourful flowers on em and the opening ahead which lead to unending ocean

She found out a beautiful cave with greenery around , stems hanging down the walls of the cave with beautiful and colourful flowers on em and the opening ahead which lead to unending ocean ... the sound of the waves and that beauty of the place was totally different from the outside world , she fell in love with that scene at first sight , the vibes , the feeling , everything was so different and beautiful ! It was an untouched paradise , well of course just see how beautifully the nature had hidden it . The entrance was hidden by the long stems of the tree above and the climbers  .

Mesmerized by all of this she walked ahead and found a place on the roof from where the sunlight was coming and giving a cherry on the top look to this beautiful place ...she was wandering but soon heard her name being called outside.
She ran back outside but hid , not wanting anyone else to know about this untouched paradise , sneeking out she found her friends calling out her name .. she slowly went behind one of em and...
Y/n: boom!!!
Lilly: aaaaaa!!!!!!
Y/n: *laughing her lungs out seeing her friend's reaction*
Lilly: yaah!! Where had you been! Why it took u so long ?
Y/n: relax bub, and why u asking me, ask Charlotte ! It was her who threw it so far!
Charlotte: talont 😎
Elsa: oh yeah for real, *teasing Charlotte*
Lilly: well c'mon guys it's already getting late , aunty uncle might be looking for us.
They all agreed and went back...
It was a holiday trip here , but that beautiful place was stuck in her head that she decided that she would come back to this place again ! This beautiful place was what caused Y/N to shift here away from her family and friends ....the peace that she gets here is like no other...

Present..
Y/n folded her jean's ends and her sleeves, she removed her sandals and held them in her hand as she went ahead ..
Her bare feet touched the sand and she felt that relaxation all over her body..
She kept her sandals on the sand and went ahead towards the water , she stood there and soon the waves came and touched her beautiful feet and took the sand away below her ..
She giggled and played with the water , all her worries were gone and all she could feel was satisfaction and relaxation! she just wanted to live that moment and that was what she was doing .
After a few minutes she went towards a rock and climbed it & sat on top of it while looking around her cute lil paradise.
She took a deep breath and closed her eyes while the fresh sea breeze blew her hair , the cool air went around her neck and made her forget about the worries she was having , she just wanted to stay here for the rest of her life ...
After a while she opened her eyes and looked at the ocean waves ...when suddenly her eyes landed on something !!! Which was different and she didn't thought she would see it there !!

I hope you liked the first part , it's just the beginning of an amazing adventure guys , I'm happy with the plot and so excited to share the story with y'all . For now , watch the trailer of the story to get a better idea of how the story is gonna be.