Part-57

Y/n's pov
Here i was talking with Athan on the phone , he had sent me a message saying "Done!" I smiled looking at that ... that's when he called...
Athan: I have decorated the backyard as u planned y/n! I hope you'll like it, coz i really loved your choice ... I'm sure he'll like it ..
Y/n: thanks Athan, we're just on our way back home ..meet u there.
I smiled and ended the call...
I looked at the clock which showed 5 on it....

The whole day till now we enjoyed alot, we watched a movie together and it was super fun... He baked dumplings for me as he said last time he wasn't able to give me his best work... he said He ruined em before, but this time his dumplings were actually delicious, it just reflected his love and care for me... Since morning he's sticking around me like a baby, and I'm liking it, as i missed it alot and i wished to spend the time like such with him... He kept me closer to him and it felt as if he doesn't want to lose me....even i don't want to lose him....

I was looking outside my window looking at the fresh green grass, that just took its bath, the cool wind blew back my hair and i smiled remembering the day , the moments i cherished with my love... Smiling to myself i noticed two arms being wrapped around my waist from back and giving me a back hug ... Knowing who that person was , i smiled more... My heartbeat rose yet again and then whispered in my ear in his deep voice...
Taehyung: you look beautiful when u smile! But it hits more beautifully when it's reason is me!

I chuckled and turned around..

He smiled while biting the corner of his lips and pulled me more closer to him...
Playing with his collar while looking at it and his gaze on me i responded...

Y/n: so birthday boy is ready for the night?
Taehyung: am all set!

I smiled and looked in his eyes...

Y/n: are you excited?
Taehyung: i wonder what all you've planned for me? And yes i am excited for it! What is the surprise btw?

I smiled and leaned forward as i kissed his cheeck gently ... he smiled slightly as he was trying hard not to get that red tint on his cheecks of blush... But i noticed em and chuckled...
Y/n: shh! You gotta wait for it!
Tae: umm hmm?
I nodded
Y/n: so should I go and change?
Taehyung: u look beautiful this way too..
Y/n: oh c'mon ..

He giggled and nodded

Taehyung: fine wear whatever u want to, you'll still be my one and only beautiful princess!
He said attaching his forehead with mine after placing a sweet peck on it.
I smiled while closing my eyes and feeling safe in his embrace..

Time skip...
I got ready , wore my light makeup and did my hair , was just busy handling my jewelry and stuff...
I wore my purple bracelet, I'm not a vampire but the meaning of purple colour that he told me was smthng that's same from my side...he could show me his purple eyes to show me his affection but i want to show him my affection from this purple colour with this purple bracelet, his eyes and my bracelet. Even though the fact is that i have more admiration for him than this bracelet could show , but just a lil symbol of couply stuff u can say .

Smiling a bit to my reflection in the mirror, i adjusted my open hair and after applying some scent i walked out of my room after looking at it for the last time.. for now ...

Walking down the stairs i saw Taehyung talking with one of his guards on the entrance...

I walked towards them , looking at me the guard stopped talking and looked at me , as a sign of respect, and indicating Taehyung that someone is behind him , he stopped talking to the guard and turned around to look at me..
I smiled at him and spoke..

Y/n: shall we leave?

He didn't respond just kept staring at me ... He turned around to the guard he said smthng to him which i wasn't able to hear properly, guard nodded and went away, Taehyung then shut the door after he went.. i looked at him confused as he walked towards me ...