Author's note

Hello beautiful people, this is your author here. With so much excitement I wanted to thank you all for reading my first book ' The Midnight Bite '. We reached 10k+ reads in such a less time!? OMG! I can't believe this, and I love y'all, thank you so much for the love & support you gave me 💕 I was 16-17 when I wrote this book, it wasn't my best work but I'm happy with the idea and how it came out, with time you start learning to express things in more mature way and a better one . With every book you write as an author , the next one is more better , cuz you practice and you get better with experience. Midnight bite was just the start, in comparison to the other books I ever wrote before that, this one was the best works of mine in that age , and I'm happy that I decided to put out my view, my book on Wattpad. Thank you so much for reading guys. It's a big achievement for me.

Ik I was gone for a while, I had my exams and they're over now. Recently I've been working on my new book 'Arcane'. It's not fanfiction so I'll be uploading it on my other page that is memyshelfandcoffee

If you're a fan of thriller/action/spy/romance then the book is for you. It's coming soon I'll keep u updated through my account on insta which is memyshelfandcoffee.

This page (violetficsfor7) is for fanfics, if you have some ideas do DM me or comment I'll surely catch up with y'all and write as you like to .

Lastly, Thank you again guys for giving my first book 10k reads in such a lil time. I'll be regular now and keep you updated with the upcoming things.

Love you all!!!!!