Part-35

Taehyung's pov.
I sighed looking at her tiny figure, in my arms. I layed her on the bed of our hotel room and after covering her with a warm blanket to provide her warmth as she was shivering I went to change.

Athan already had got our luggage in this hotel so there was no problem.

But there was this strange thing going with me since evening, idk what but i was feeling so desperate for something today. As soon as it started to get darker i started getting some craving for something. Idk what it was, but I tried to ignore it.

Maybe it was coz of the closed room. I opened the windows of the room, before going to take a shower.

After 20 mins.
They say taking a shower with warm water gives you relief and so I did, thinking of this different feeling, that I'll get relief but it was opposite.
My feeling was getting bigger and bigger idk what was I craving for. My mouth felt like it was drying up. My throat started to pain as it wanted something which i don't know what it was. I was being restless, so I decided to get out from the bathroom.

While rubbing my wet hair with a towel , I came out of the bathroom and saw Y/n still unconciously laying on the bed. That's when something caught my eyes. There was a scratch on Y/n's neck .
I threw my towel aside and ran towards her.
It was not that deep but i saw clotted blood over it. I guess I shouldn't have seen this! Unknowingly that craving started to grow more, my body was forcing me to do something which i didn't wanted to do!

A/n's pov.
He srsly didn't wanted to do so but being a vampire this craving of his was killing him inside . He kept staring at your wounded area on the neck, he sat beside u on the bed and unknowingly he started bending forward , downwards towards your neck. Half side of his was saying don't! But the other half wanted to do it! His vampire side was more powerful and he never knew this!
Maybe because he never was this close to a human who's blood's smell makes his this vampire side go crazy!
But as he started learning more closer to your neck , his vampire side took over him , he kept his palm on your other neck as he pulled your neck aside to give him more space to enter.
He couldn't help but go deeper and deeper towards your neck. His cold breath hitting your bare neck, your scent of blood driving him more crazy.
Opening his mouth , he showed his fangs and almost inserted his fangs in your soft neck to suck your blood. But as soon as his fangs touched your neck ~
Y/n: Tae~
He stopped.
You were still not awake , you spoke his name while sleeping.
He slowly looked up at you and found you were still sleeping.
He let out his breath heavily which he was holding onto as he thought u caught him .
Taehyung: i- I can't, I can't do this !
He quickly backed off as he realised what a big mistake he was about to do!

Taehyung's pov.
I can't bite her!! I can't!! I stood back up , my heart was paining , my throat wanted me to suck your blood Y/n, but i wasn't able to! My body was making me do something which i didn't wanted to do!
I started feeling guilty for that, i was getting restless and started breathing heavily ! Why was this happening to me today!! Is that day today only?
I went towards the window and saw the moon , it was full moon , and that too red!
Taehyung: i knew it!!

I can't bite her!! I can't!! I stood back up , my heart was paining , my throat wanted me to suck your blood Y/n, but i wasn't able to! My body was making me do something which i didn't wanted to do! I started feeling guilty for that, i was gettin...