Part-50

Taehyung's pov
After coming out from the room i decided to go in Felix's room where everyone was...
I knocked on the door before entering...
Nancy: did she sleep?
Taehyung: (nods) yup, in my room.
Taehyung: how are you buddy?
I said walking towards Felix.
Felix: it's a bit painful but don't worry hyung i can still manage the mission.

I patted on his shoulder as a proud brother, i was feeling proud because even after he was hurt so badly in his leg he still didn't want to give up.
Taehyung: but u should rest okay.. we'll manage this thing later...
Jin: I'm feeling really sorry Tae...we weren't able to succeed in this mission and u know how important it was...
Taehyung: dw about that hyung, these are missions sometimes we fail but sometimes we succeed , I've called the chief regarding this matter and they've decided to postpone the meeting that was going to happen in the capital and I've also sent some of our men to them. He was very thankful to us..he has even increased his security and safety ...
Jhope: that's great then..
Suga: Taehyung i got to know about what happened today from Nancy, then what do u think who could that be?
Nancy: Tae i wanted to talk to u about this earlier but i wasn't able to ....
Taehyung: what is it?
Nancy: look u said Ms.Cassy brought blood for you right?
I nodded
Nancy: that's a big question , coz at that time i was going towards laundry when I saw Y/n going up towards your room with a glass of blood and ms.cassy was not in the house at that time , you said Ms.Cassy brought blood for you but i saw Y/n taking that for you!
After a few mins I walked out of the laundry room when I saw you coming out while the blood was on your shirt , before I could ask or say something i heard the door bell and walked towards it , i saw Ms.Cassy there and started talking to her about the items that she brought, while coming back inside i saw Y/n coming down the stairs , again.
Means while going up and down the stairs that was Y/n and inside the office room that was Ms.Cassy! When actually Ms.Cassy wasn't there in the house. I talked to y/n regarding something but she seemed as if she doesn't know anything about that infact she's very well aware of it!
Taehyung: and then her phone rings and she goes out , to talk to someone . The fact is that the y/n and Ms.Cassy we're talking about weren't the real ones . Coz Ms.Cassy wasn't at home that time and Y/n was with Mark and Stacy.
Nancy: exactly!
Yeonjun: then who could that be hyung?
Taehyung: it's not happening for the first time guys , now everything is clear...
Minho: was that.....Stella?
Taehyung: exactly! That was her! Every problem created here is because of her . And we were not aware of it!!
Suga: but Taehyung how was that? We're vamps and according to the scrolls we're more powerful than her then how come when she was infront of us we weren't able to find her out?
Taehyung: that is because she is with David! And uk why i was feeling unwell since a few days coz she has been living with us in this house since a few days and maybe she was mixing something in our drinks to lessen our powers....the fact that she's born again but with different powers, she's clever she might have less powers than us but brain is something else ...either she's controlled or its all David's plan. She has powers of a chameleon we can say...
Nancy: then Tae?
Taehyung: hmm?
Nancy: tell me one thing, was that you? Who gave the divorce papers to Y/n?
Taehyung: No Nancy that wasn't me. All this time i kept thinking why she just made divorce papers all so sudden, when everything was going right then why did she do this . But today I got to know it wasn't her , and if we remember that day then do u remember guys we saw in the CCTV footage that someone who looked exactly like me was there inside our house....
Nancy: and that day we both got confused thinking that you're playing with us, watching u at two places at the same time scared the hell out of us! It means you weren't the one who entered first with the boys but...
Taehyung: Stella! When she went upstairs, i entered and that's when I met u and y/n. I remember my pendant started shining saying there's a David's person around us, that's y i sent u both away to hide in that room.
Nancy: oh God! She created such a big misunderstanding! But why didn't your pendants work now?
Taehyung: that's coz she had weakened our powers , due to which our lockets weren't able to access to the true and fake identity. These lockets get energy when we have strength to work, but she had been mixing smthng in our drinks , that's y i was feeling so dizzy since a few days , and maybe that's the reason why we weren't able to succeed in today's mission.
Felix: exactly hyung, it was so easy, but just at the end i don't know , i wasn't able to plan how i should handle there. It never happened before.
Taehyung: that's coz of Stella only. Everytime there's a problem there's Stella!
Suga: so it was Stella who kept the papers there , to bring a conflict b/w u both and it was Stella who was there in our house to get something maybe some information regarding our plan of how we're going to end this David thing...
Jin: just like how we were getting information from her secretly regarding David....
Minho: damn she played really well
Yeonjun: but did she get what she wanted?