Part-54

Y/n's pov
Grandma: wake up!
y/n: huh?
Grandma: wake up ....Y/n.
I looked up at her confused, when suddenly something started ringing in my ears, and my vision started to become blurred while looking in grandma's eyes, idk what was going on . Slowly the ringing sound of someone calling my name out, made me open my eyes .
??: y/n!! hey wake up, I found the book I was looking for!
I blinked my eyes a few times, to get adjusted to the light , I rubbed my eyes and sat straight on the library's sofa.
Nancy: I'm so sorry for keeping u waiting.
Y/n: Nancy? It was a dream?
Nancy: what?
Y/n: g-grandma?
Nancy: grandma?
I looked around and found myself sitting on the same couch as before, while Nancy had gone to search for the book , she was looking for . I looked straight and found the same sitting area there. I rushed towards it and bent down , those writings were all similar to what I saw in my dream. I waved my hand over em and whispered...
y/n: grandma..
Just then Nancy kept her hand on my shoulder, I looked at her and she smiled at me.
That's when my eyes landed on a paper kept under the ink pot.
I picked it up carefully and noticed that the paper was no other than the recipe for Tae's fav. Cake.
Y/n: it wasn't a dream... she gave me the answers to my questions by coming In my dream.
I smiled looking at the paper in my hands....and that too the paper was kept under the ink pot, from where my dream began.

I was walking through the hallway along with Nancy, I told her about my dream that how I saw Grandma in there, how she provided me with the answers I was looking for. She was a bit surprised by what I told her. By talking we didn't even notice that we've reached the living room, we saw a doctor leaving the house while Jin came to see off.
we walked over to Jin.
Jin: Thank you so much for coming doctor, in such a bad weather u came, it really means a lot to us.

Doctor smiled and left after bowing.

Jin faced us after shutting the door.
Y/n: how's Tae?
Jin: umm, he was not in a good state, doc said he needs rest, he has given him a pack of human blood as he seriously needed it. He was too weak! We should thank God that he got saved!
Nancy: oh no, but how's he now?
Jin: he's sleeping rn. Till tmro he should wake up! Otherwise it would be difficult for even the doctors to save him .

I couldn't believe what my ears just heard!

Y/N: w-what?
Jin: his condition is not that good y/n. If he wakes up tmro mrng it's really well and good, he'll continue to do normal work like he usually does , but if he doesn't doctors said they would consider it as co-coma..
Y/n: again!!?? No! But he was alright when he came, i mean he was up! Then how come-
I said while my eyes getting teared up again!
Y/n: how is it possible?
Jin: when we took him to his room , he suddenly fainted, we held him at the spot and layed him on the bed, but his pillow started turning red, we got worried to see that... that's when we noticed that someone hit him hard on his head that it started to bleed!
He already hadn't had any blood for a while, he was already really pale, and then his head got hurt which caused more loss of blood!
We immediately called the doctor, he came and treated his wounds...a nurse is still there in the room to handle the situation if something wrong happens!
Y/n: no! Nothing will happen to him!
Nancy hugged u as ur state was something else only! U were a crying mess! U were worried about him alot! After knowing about his history u got more worried as he already had been through alot and u just wanted the history to repeat itself.

I couldn't control myself and ran towards his room.. i slowly opened the door and saw him sleeping on the bed , while his head in bandages! The nurse was adjusting the blood pack so that he gets proper drink.
As soon as she saw me she bowed and left the room.
I shut the door and slowly walked towards him.
I looked at his condition and slowly , tears started rolling down my cheecks ... his hands were bandaged too! A cut near his lips, he slept looking just like an angel, a baby, while looking at him i just felt so pitty , thinking he was the one who always saved me , he was the one that i called my secret saviour, he was the one who saved me from drowning, he was the one who helped me when my stomach ached alot, he was the one who didn't bit me that night coz he cared for me! He was the one who kidnapped me in order to keep me protected from David...he was the one who healed my wound when i got shot, he was the one who hugged me when I had nightmares, he was the one who fought with ones who tried to touch me. He was the one , who hurted himself while fighting with spike coz he hurted me!
He was everywhere when I needed someone to be by my side...and this time when he needed someone, i couldn't be with him! He needed help, which i wasn't able to give him!
I felt super disgusted about myself in here.
I sat on the chair beside him and held his hand in mine while letting out my tears..
I hugged his hand , bringing it closer to me, as i gently kissed it. And held it b/w mine!
I looked at his face and gently caressed his hair, his fluffy soft wavy hair.
Y/n: I'm sorry.....i c-couldn't help u the way u did to m-me, I'm sorry for g-giving u more p-problems , I'm sorry for being a b-burden, i wonder how cool it would be , if t-that day i would not have picked up that l-locket. But then i think i-if i would have not, then we w-wouldn't be here t-together! I would not have met y-you..... I'm sorry...... T-Tae please wake up. P-please *sobs*