Part-11

I had layed my back on the trunk of a tree, as i was extremely tired. But suddenly I heard something unfamiliar which caused me to open my eyes .
It sounded like an animal, and maybe i knew whom it was too. I looked around, while my heartbeat started to rise, i saw some bushes shaking, that caused me to look in that direction.

I was right hyenas!

I looked in front of me and saw a clan of hyenas walking towards me while gritting their teeth and I could see them drooling!
Anger could be seen in their eyes! I slowly got up in fear and as i took my steps back, but their clan was big I was stuck between them, Only one side was free, how badly i wanted to run away , but my ankle was swollen and it hurted badly.
I knew it was gonna hurt but I have to save myself!
Drifting my mind away, I quickly ran towards that free way, it was hard but I was focused!
They were all so fast!! The forest became more dark as I went in deeper. Those hyenas were running beside me now ! And a few behind!
When suddenly I got a push from one of them their nails teared my coat! And I landed infront of them on my knees and my hands on the ground , my coat was all teared which eventually got off from me. Breathing heavily I looked behind and saw them glaring at me and their teeth especially canines were shining so bright!
I could imagine what would happen after a few seconds with my flesh! They're going to have a good dinner tonight.
Just by thinking that my hands gave up and I sat on the floor facing them, i tried my best but i just couldn't do it anymore. I looked at the sky with tears rolling down my cheecks,

Y/n: I love you mom dad! I'm gonna miss u so much.

That's when suddenly a hyena jumped on me!
I screamed, pulled my legs towards me and put my arms in front of my face as a cross to protect myself even though it was gonna be of no use.

But after a second I realised nothing happened to me!
I pulled down my hands and looked in front. I saw a pair of legs in front of me , I saw the hyenas going back in fear , I looked up but wasn't able to see that person's face.
Soon that person turned towards me and gave me their hand to help me get up.
Man: you okay!? ( He asked humbly)
I nodded and kept my palm on his . He helped me get up and I saw his face.
Y/n(thinking): woah!! Is he even real!!

That man chuckled as he could read and hear whatever is there in your mind.

Y/n was confused why he chuckled but tried ignoring it.
Y/n: btw thank you for helping me.
Man: ah~ no worries.
Man: Btw I'm Spike nice to meet you!
Y/n: oh umm y/n here , nice to meet u too.
Spike: what are u doing here in this forest!
Y/n: umm someone was following me so I ended up here .
Spike: you even got hurt on your leg right .
Y/n: oh y-yeah, I- but it's okay.
Spike: you should come with me this place is not good for you especially at night .
Y/n: yeah~ seems like that though.
Spike : alright then ,here hop on...
He bent down in front of me so I could hop on I felt a bit awkward and also, how can I trust him!

Spike heard what u thought, he turned back towards u and spoke.

Spike: u can trust me don't worry I won't harm you , I'm like your older brother.
Y/n: but will u be ok?
Spike: very well! Come on now.
Y/n was still hesitant about it but she also didn't wanted to stay here in this forest all alone with these dangerous animals. So she decided to hop on.
Y/n's pov
Y/n: okay.
Spike: cool, oh btw here.

He handed over his black cape to me , as he asked me to wrap it around myself to keep me warm.
I took it and then i hopped onto his back, it felt so awkward rn.
I was looking around through the hoodie , i looked like a baby, who is fascinated by the beauty of the world after it came out.
Spike: umm u need to close your eyes now.
Y/n: huh? O-okay..
I was confused at first but then got to know why. He asked me to close my eyes to protect my eyes from sharp branches.
After the way got clear i opened my eyes.
I asked him if he was okay coz of carrying me even when I hesitated , he said I was very light and now I shouldn't worry about him.
I nodded and looked forward.

After a few minutes...
I was able to see a path like stairs going up.
We were climbing on it when I looked above, my jaw dropped as I gasped!
It was a beautiful mansion! Idk y, but it's darkness was giving me a creepy feeling. I wish it was lightened up then it would have been great, but anyways we walked forward.
I was looking around while we were walking near the cemented railing I looked down and saw we were really high!
It was so deep down there, basically it was a bridge joining two hills, the other one on which we were going was a bit higher than the before one, soon we started getting surrounded by the fog!
I felt really cold rn ! We reached near the entrance of the mansion but spike stopped before, I looked at him confused and observed he was looking forward I looked in his direction as my eyes widened.
It was that witch!!! With that black cat in her hands and she was surrounded by hyenas who were looking at me with fuming eyes!
But something caught my attention I saw that those hyenas had a red pendant hanging around their neck, it was exactly similar to what I found on the shore!
I was shocked and confused at the same time!
Soon I observed that witch walking towards me, she came closer to us and spike stood still , he didn't even say a word, and neither did he move. The hyenas followed her slowly but she was ahead, she passed me her pearl necklace and spoke.

Witch: keep it safe dear!

I was confused but i took it, as I looked at it.
Witch: it has a connection, and will help u in future! It'll protect you from all the difficulties you're going to face now.

I was all confused by what I was hearing! I had no idea what was happening ! When suddenly Spike put me down and started walking towards the mansion, I tried to walk towards him but somehow I wasn't able to , when suddenly I realised a hyena came running towards me and jumped on me ! As we both fell in that deep trench!

I screamed and this time no one came to save me !!

Y/n: aaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

I blinked my eyes a few times and found myself in my house on my bed while completing the files that my boss asked me to complete within three days!

I looked around in shock! I touched my forehead and found it wet ! I was sweating ! And panting heavily.
My laptop was still on, while the cold wind rushed through my room making it cool, and my curtains flying while it was dark around.
Y/n: it was a dream!?

I lightened up my room by turning on my side lamp, got up and went to washroom and washed my face with water!
I kept my hands on the sink trying to process everything, , i looked around when suddenly my eyes fell on my reflection in mirror, making my jaw drop!