Part-28

Nancy : y/n! Y/n! Wake up!!!!
Stacy: yah!! Y/n-ie! Wake up!
Martha: y/n wake up!! You'll get late otherwise!
I opened my eyes slowly, just a bit , and turned around while whining .
Y/n: where r we going, just five more minutes pls!
Martha: it's your wedding today!
With that I whined even more!
Y/n: one of u go and marry him at my place, I wanna sleep!
Nancy: y/n! What r u saying get up! *Giggle*
After 15 minutes of whining and struggling here I am in the washroom taking bath .
I yawned after knowing it's 4 am! Of course, this early. Usually weddings takes place in morning when sun is up but when you're marrying a vampire in winters what else would u expect! Wedding in day time when it's already dark...
I was srsly frustrated rn, I wanted to sleep and who the hell likes to wake up in winter mornings at around 4 am!! Argh!
I had already brushed my teeth and now after taking bath I was ready!
I walked out of the bathroom and saw Nancy packing some clothes, of course it was her dress which she'll wear after reaching there. And look at the angel she packed mine too :(
Nancy: ah! You're here, c'mon let's g-
I hugged her immediately while tearing up!
Y/n: thank you for everything Nancy!
She hugged me back tightly!
Nancy: u don't need to sis, and uk what, don't worry everything will be alright soon!
Y/n: I don't want to marry him unnie ! I'm scared!
Nancy patted my back while speaking
Nancy: don't say like this y/n-ie, and don't worry I'm there with u right, so don't be scared I won't let anything happen to my lil sis.
I hugged her more tight and she too,
We broke the hug as she kissed my forehead.
Nancy: c'mon now, shall we?
I nodded while smiling a bit.
I wiped away my tears , she asked me to wash my face and after that we met downstairs.
Mark: ah, morning ppl!
Y/n: what r u doing here?
Minho: yah! What r u doing here , we'll go there together no.
Mark: ik, but just wanted to meet my bestie before she walks down the aisle .
He hugged me tight and me too.
Y/n: thank you for everything Marky!
Mark kissed my forehead and smiled
Mark: no need princess!
With that we walked away, Nancy, Me , Stacy and Martha , we all sat in the car and drove off to the place.
Y/n: when will Taehyung come?
Nancy: they'll come after sometime.
Y/n: and mom dad?
Nancy: they're in that second car, over there .
Y/n: oh , I see .

Y/n: b-btw are we gonna get ma-married in ch-church?
Nancy: a-actually umm the venue is a secret!
Y/n: huh? Um okay

After 2 hours .
Nancy: y/n wake up, we're here!
I opened my eyes and nodded.
We reached out , and Nancy took me , Stacy and Martha to a room .
Mom: fine now , girls help her to get ready and Nancy u come with me .
Nancy nodded as my mom hugged me and caressed my head and left after giving a peck on my forehead.

Nancy left with mom .

Stacy: so girl! Let's do this!
Martha: I'll do the makeup I'm awsm at that! You'll look like an angel for sure!
Stacy: and I'll do the hair! I'm so excited for it! And trust us y/n we'll make u look like a princess!
Martha: even though u already look like a princess
We giggled at this.
Y/n : c'mon guys!
After 1 1/2 hrs.
Martha had done your makeup you wore your beautiful wedding gown and Stacy was just giving touch ups to your hair now. All this while they didn't let you look at yourself in the mirror so u were kinda worried about your look rn.
Martha: yah! Stacy put a pin in there.
Stacy: yeah yeah just doing that.
Y/n: woah u guys seem to have got along no?
Stacy: yeah after that she helped me alot with my brother and we were together almost every day! So u see.
Martha: yep!
Y/n: sweet!

Stacy: and done!
Martha: ok so u ready?
Y/n: I'm nervous rn! Fr!
Stacy: yaah! Don't worry no!
Martha: you srsly look damn hot y/n!
Y/n: weren't u making me a princess!?
Martha: yeah , a hot princess😎
Stacy: so , 3,2,1 reveal!!

Stacy: and done! Martha: ok so u ready?Y/n: I'm nervous rn! Fr! Stacy: yaah! Don't worry no! Martha: you srsly look damn hot y/n!Y/n: weren't u making me a princess!? Martha: yeah , a hot princess😎Stacy: so , 3,2,1 reveal!!