Part-32

Y/n's pov...
It was a tiring day today, we finally came back to our hotel and saw the same hustle bustle as previous night, i remembered what happened yesterday but tried to forget it by thinking about today's day. We clicked pictures together , of course we didn't wanted to click pics of us together but Nancy and all wanted us to do that, coz of which we had to and we did by putting on our fake smiles which looked kinda natural, woah!
Taehyung: you go back in our room I'll be back in a minute.
I was confused thinking where he would be going but I agreed. We went our separate ways but suddenly on my way I remembered !!!
Y/n: I FORGOT THE CAMERA AT THE FOREST'S ENTRANCE!!!
I cursed myself thinking how could I forget about that! Ik anyone would call me foolish if they get to know that I was thinking about returning there at this point just to get that camera back.
Y/n: otto-khae!? (What should I do?)
I was worried about that, if it was a normal camera ie if it was mine i would surely let it go but it was of Taehyung! And of course he would kill me if I lose his favourite camera!
I shook my head with fear as I took my steps back thinking I'll run and get it back before he returns back .

Taehyung's pov
I was talking with my driver who was actually my one of the secret agents...
Taehyung: so found any more papers?
Driver: not yet sir, I just found some pieces , maybe when you'll join em you'll get some answers to your questions.
Taehyung: hmm give em to me I'll see.

He handed over a small box to Taehyung as he opens it to check.
Taehyung: yeah, maybe after joining them they'll make sense. U did great job!
Driver nodded but suddenly his eyes fell on you who was running away.
Driver: where's she going at this hour?
Taehyung: who?
Driver: ah no one.
Driver(thought): maybe that's someone else.
They discussed ahead about the missions meanwhile,

Y/n's pov
Luckily I found a torch from the reception, I have to hurry up! It's already dark and ik it's dangerous to go in there but it was near the entrance only so don't worry you've got this y/n!
Being positive I took big steps towards the forest area.
It was far and running wouldn't help, I had a feeling that till now Taehyung would have noticed me being missing, he would scold me for that now!
Y/n: aish!
Now I was thinking y did I come here, I was blinded by his fear. I would have told him about this and atleast he would scold me for that only , but now two two rebukes ! No way!! And now as I was almost near I decided to take the camera  and then go back.

On my way ,
I was taking turns from left to right to reach the entrance of the forest area but that's when I realised I was constantly being followed by someone.
Y/n: who could it be now!?

I paced up.

Taehyung's pov
After getting the information I went back to my room but saw the door was locked!
Taehyung: y/n hasn't arrived yet?
I got a bit worried thinking where would she be. I thought of looking around to see if I get some clue of her. I went back down and went in the garden area from previous night to look for her .

Its been 30 minutes and I found no clue of her here. I started getting more tensed about her.
Taehyung: where could she go!!?
Negative thoughts started singing in my mind , and i kept reminding myself that she would be in the campus only, she wouldn't go out!
Looking for her here and there and getting no clue of her I decided to go back to my room thinking she would be back.
I reached back to our room and found the red light indicating it locked .

Taehyung: Y/n!!! Where are you!!??
I walked back down and on my way I saw reception, that's when I got an idea.
Taehyung: umm excuse me miss.
Receptionist: yes sir? How may I help you?
Taehyung: I actually wanted to know if u saw my wife here.
Receptionist: oh yes sir, well she asked me to give her a torch , I was confused and asked her y , she said she was in a hurry. So I handed it to her as she said she'll give it back in a min or so but it's going to be an hour now. Is everything okay sir?
I was lost being shook, thinking that my negative thoughts were a sense that I should have noticed , that she's not in the campus but somewhere else!
Taehyung (thought): now where will I find her!??
Without replying to receptionist he ran outside, leaving her dumbfounded.