Part-22

It was 3 am in morning , I woke up due to uncomfyness I felt as if I was being dragged somewhere , the person had held my hands tight and my body was being dragged on the ground ,
??: Good morning babe!

I looked up and saw the same man whom I saw in the restaurant that day , I tried hard to free myself from his hold but it was tighter than I expected ,
Y/n: no no! Pls leave me...
I was so frightened , I saw he was pulling me towards a castle, through a forest , it was fog all around but wait! Why does this place looks familiar!
Y/n: how come I came here from the hospital!?

??: I brought you...baby girl....now it's all going according to our plan! We'll live here together...and you'll give me yourself...
Y/n: what do u mean!? Ah! Slow down it hurts!
Man: oh it will girl....it will...
That's when the clouds got a bit away and moonlight shone brighter on us , that's when I saw him! He was still black! Like a sh-shadow?
I was confused and slowly got to know why he wants my body!
He wants mine coz he doesn't have any of his own!
I looked around as I saw hyenas were following me , with that same pendant hanging around their necks...
Y/n: pls let me go! Pls!
Man: u think it's that easy!? You're the one who got me out!
Y/n: w-what?
Man: yeah ! And look you're intelligent enough to understand y I need your body!
That's when he turned towards me and came closer to me like he was getting inside me...
Y/n: No!!!!!

I quickly opened my eyes and breathed heavily!
Y/n: i-it was a d-dream?
I looked around and found myself in my hospital bed itself ... Idk y I was feeling breathlessness or like I was somewhere in a very conjusted place , that's when I looked at my blood bag, it was empty!
Y/n: maybe due to low blood pressure I felt this uneasiness and got a bad dream ..
I touched my forehead and saw I was sweating...
I looked towards the couch and saw Taehyung wasn't there ...
I was feeling pale rn , I know due to bullet my body did lose a huge amount of blood , I needed to call the nurse as soon as possible.
I got up from my bed and to my surprise my back wasn't hurting me the way it did before , maybe the medicines here are really great that I'm recovering really fast...I started walking outside to find a nurse....
I've been walking for a while now and my body is like , all my energy is drained out from it ofc coz of lack of blood, I was feeling breathlessness more than before, I held on to a railing for support that's when a nurse saw me ..she came running towards me ..
Nurse: miss? What r u doing here!?
Luckily she was the same nurse who was my incharge..
Y/n: i-i r-ran out of b-blood! Pls arrange another b-bag for me !
Nurse: what!? How is this possible!?
She was worried , she called the other nurses and asked for bringing me a blood bag of my blood group...
They all nodded and went towards their storage room..
While I sat back on a couch , breathing heavily than before , I looked at my face in mirror! It was pale! And getting yellow too...
A nurse came towards us and made us shock!
Nurse 2: blood bags of all blood groups have gone missing!
Nurse: what!?
Y/n: w-what will happen n-now!?
They both knew the answer, their silence told me what will happen to me if I don't get blood .
We looked around and saw family members of different patients were gathering around nurses and doctors asking for blood bags , in no time the place started getting crowded and it became suffocating for me...all this while I tried not to show I was breathing heavily but this was getting hard now! Ppl were shouting, crying for help , doctors and nurses were running around and in no time the hospital became a fish market.
Through the crowd I saw Yeonjun making his way , he looked in a hurry , and was like he was searching for someone, that's when his eyes fell on me and looks like he was finding me only , he ran and came towards me .
Yeonjun: Y/n!? U okay?
Nurse: no sir she isn't! She's getting paler and paler! We need to get the blood bags asap at any cost!
Yeonjun (whispered to himself): hyung pls be safe and make it on time! All the ppl here are dependent on u only rn!
Yeonjun: don't worry! He must be coming!
Nurse: who is this person who's stealing the blood bags!?
Nurse 2: I srsly want to know too!
Yeonjun: Y/n, u come with me .
Before he could help me stand up Felix came ..
Felix: Yeonjun! We need to go! C'mon!
Yeonjun: but y/n?
Felix: You both , pls take Y/n to her room and stay with her! It's an emergency situation rn!
The nurses nodded as the boys left , they helped me stand up as I walked slowly with them towards my room ....
But Yeonjun turned back and came towards us , he spoke to nurses .
Yeonjun: I would like u to stay near her , it's a humble request pls , I don't think something is right!
He said looking towards my wounded area .
With that he left and we started walking towards my room...
My breath was getting fast trying to collect oxygen , but if the bus is not there how will the passenger reach it's destination, yes I was talking of blood , in its absence or when it's less how will it carry oxygen to my organs at the right time!
My stomach started paining my back too! An instant pain caused me To touch my stomach on my wounded area!
I felt wet and sticky when I looked down I saw blood on my clothes in that area! The nurses gasped as we got to know that coz of heavy breathing , I would have straightened my back and pulled up my chest to get as much air as I could due to which my stitches got loosened or they detached ... And that's the reason why I was getting paler and paler , and if you're thinking y no one saw blood before it was coz I was wearing two more clothes inside it coz of the weather! And it slowly spreaded towards my last layer of clothing ...
Nurse 2: miss! We need to take her to her room asap...
Nurse nodded quickly
Y/n: i-i (breathes) ouch! I-it hurts, h-help me !
With that they got worried and started pacing up towards my room but I couldn't cope up with their speed ....
Y/n: i- c-can't-
With that my eyes got blurry and I started falling on the ground , to which nurses too weren't able to do anything,
Somehow they managed to prevent me from falling ..
Nurse 2(who held u) : go and bring a stretcher!
Nurse nodded and ran away...
Nurse 2: aah! Miss!
Y/n: I'm sorry....i-i c-cant (breathes deeply) aahh!!!!
The last two string of my stitches seemed like got detached too!
Y/n: aah!!
I cried in pain , with tears of pain and help rolling down the corner of my closed eyes....
Nurse: miss! It's getting h-hard aah!!
She stumbled on the way , due to which she by mistake let me go.
I didn't say anything , my eyes got more blurry and all I could remember is that before I could black out I saw Taehyung running towards me as I safely landed in his embrace and fainted...