Part-52

My eyes almost popped out, i quickly got aback and before i could turn to run away she appeared behind me!

Y/n: aahh!!!

I was right, it's her!!! I saw her again! That old witch! Her conical cap on her head. I remembered her! Her black and white attire! But even though she was a vampire she was be-beautiful! Like of course , vamps are something else only!

??: U came all the way down here and were going even without meeting?

I gulped while i looked at her with my scared eyes...

She dipped her finger in her cup of blood and pulled it out before licking it. Just like how we lick chocolate on our fingertip she licked the blood!

I gulped harder again, my heartbeat was so fast that i felt as if it was in some marathon.

She pulled out her hand towards me as i quickly shut my eyes leaning myself totally towards the wall at my back...

She played with my hair, twisting and twirling the strands , she was taller than me and was even thin! A beautiful young woman! But when i looked at her earlier she was old, then how come?

??: Why do u look so afraid? Don't u remember me? Guess we met at my fav. Hiding place oh wait , it's your fav. Place too, where u picked up the pendant from ...

She chuckled and walked away... I slowly opened my eyes and saw her black cat following her , leaving her paw prints again , showing as if it asked me to follow em again.

She indicated inside as i followed her , i looked at that lady as she was liting some candles in the room.

The room was still dark but not that much any more , ??: Come inside

??: Come inside.... Dear grand-daughter - in - law.

I looked up at her a bit shook.

Y/n(thinks): grand-daughter- in- law?

She turned around while sipping from her cup...
Lady: aish! U stopped again, come inside no!
I came back to my senses and shakingly i stepped inside , while looking around i remember how last time i came here...

Those lil blood bottles , that old shelf in which i read vampire secrets, through which i got to know so much about Taehyung! That is vampires and all.
I looked at some writings and they kinda looked same as what i saw on papers in the library... Is it true? That this beautiful lady standing in front of me is Taehyung's grandma!?
I looked around and found a skull, a diary and some potions, why it looked so much like witchcraft.. when suddenly my eyes fell on the stick in the corner! I remember this stick! Its of that old lady that is Tae's grand-mother. I saw it with that old lady everytime I saw her with her black cat. Everything here indicated that the beautiful lady in front of me is his grandma only but then how is she so young, when all the other times i saw her she was old.

I quickly looked back at her and saw her cat licking it's paw while that lady kept her cup aside and opening up her cape she put off her conical cap!
When suddenly she transformed into that old lady that i know!