Part-24

Next morning,
I woke up , as I stretched my body and yawned and soon I felt that ugh taste in my mouth when I did the nom nom thing after yawning , yuck! It was terrific , I sat up from the bed and did brush.

After brushing I felt fresh , my mouth seemed fresh and that taste was gone. I freshened up myself and wore fresh clothes , brushed my hair and tied em up into a ponytail/messy bun (your wish).
But then I looked at myself in the mirror and I saw I looked pale, it was better than how I was in the hospital though but actually it's all coz of medicines, my treatment was supposed to be for a week but unfortunately thanks to Taehyung, that now I felt better, yeah unfortunately.
I wonder how he did this! I remember having a huge pain in my stomach , I was thinking I'll die but how did he just cure it with one single clean, did I put my bandages that wrongly and how did the back's bandages just changed to fresh one's.
Ik he's not normal and I will figure it out what he is and his past too!
So I let down my hair so that they cover up my face a bit and I look better.
I came out of the washroom and my eyes fell on the medicines kept beside my bed on the side table, I thought, should I have em now or not coz my wound is all good though, whom should I ask!!!!????
I ignored it and thought of going down to the kitchen for the breakfast .

I was on my way down the stairs when I heard someone talking in the living room , I stood there and thought of listening to them.

Nancy: but you know how much they mean to her, and having those she loves the most in this world should be there on her big day!
Minho: Nancy's right Taehyung, those 5 are like world to her, she would feel so lonely otherwise, and marriage is something which I don't think that it happens every year or so, it happens once and is so special, you should call her friends and parents pls.
Taehyung was about to say something when he saw a shadow near the stair case he knew who was there as a smirk formed on his lips and he spoke..
Tae: it's not like we like eachother so y should I care about her, and you guys should know that we Mafia's don't call everyone on our weddings. So for the safety purpose too I'm not gonna call em here.
Nancy: she would feel so lonely! Being a girl I can understand her!
Minho sighed
Minho: well, all I would say is it's not a nice idea Tae, btw what are the plans of your marriage.
Taehyung: on Friday!
Minho: u mean on this coming Friday!?
Nancy: just the other day after Y/n's birthday!!??
Taehyung nodded
Minho: damn! And you're not even Calling her family and friends!
Tae: I don't want to hear anything else Minho, it's my marriage and my decision.

Y/n's pov
Wait a damn second! Am I going to get married in this week ! And that too just after my birthday!?
I was so shook and upset with this decision, that I didn't realise I started stepping back and by mistake I pushed a vase on the stand , it fell down and gathered everyone's attention towards me and I was lost, I didn't know what I was doing as I frantically leaned down and picked it
Y/n: m-mia-mian-hae (meaning:sorry)
I bowed down to apologise.
Nancy: y/n! U okay!?
She came running towards me. And started checking if I was okay or hurt somewhere.
Y/n: i-i'm o-okay Na-Nancy.
Nancy: come with me and sit with us.
I didn't do anything as we walked there , I was about to sit beside Nancy when suddenly Taehyung pulled me and made me sit beside him.
He kept his shoulder around my arm as he rubbed it , I felt so awkward rn! Fr!
Nancy noticed it
Nancy: why r u doing that! Can't u see she's feeling uncomfortable!
Tae: so what! It's my wish, I can do whatever I want to do.
I sat there looking down with awkwardness.
Taehyung: so according to the plan we're gonna go, today we'll go to buy the wedding dress , and Minho check out on guards , security should be tighter than before hmm?
Minho nodded and went away.
I just sat there thinking that is it true that my mum and dad won't come , neither will Stacy, Mark and Martha?
How worse can someone's wedding be. I was feeling like crying rn , how badly I missed my family and now I can't even see them on my wedding day, the biggest day.
Nancy: Y/n ?
I was back from my thoughts to reality as I saw Nancy looking at me and from the corner of my eyes I saw Tae was scrolling down his phone.
Nancy: c'mon let's get ready, we have to go.
I nodded as she stood up and started leaving, I looked at Taehyung as I wanted to talk to him regarding something, but I thought it was the wrong timing so I looked away and went after Nancy.