Part-61

Taehyung's pov..
I stumbled a bit on my way and to my surprise i was panting heavily. It's all coz I've lost a lot of blood and i need some rest to renew the loss... I couldn't let my y/n fall so somehow i finally managed to reach our castle! Luckily no animal attacked on us , maybe it's coz of the pearl bracelet that I'm wearing..
I smiled with relief as i looked at y/n who was unconscious in my arms.. i was happy that she was fine , i saved her life as i promised I will..
The gates of the castle were opened , and to my surprise everyone was in the living room area all tensed! But they stood up as they saw us! Nancy was back too!
Jin: Taehyung !
They came over to us ..

Nancy: oh no! Y-y/n!!
She reached out her hand as she traced her fingers behind her ear and caressing her head..
Felix: hyung is she okay?
I nodded ..
Suga: what happened to her .
Jhope : she stabbed herself in her heart!
Yeonjun: hyung ... Did u?
I nodded ..
Taehyung: i had to.. i had no choice.
Minho: u made it in time! And that's what matters Tae !
I smiled and looked at my baby in my embrace..
Nancy: her skin has changed to a pale one just like yours...
We all smiled at her..
Minho: she looks more beautiful now, her white pale skin , red lips everything has changed to a more beautiful one.
Nancy: exactly!
Jin: ig we have a new baby vampire with us now.
We giggled ..
Taehyung : oh btw you all changed the staff ? Where's the old one did u get to know?
Felix: *sighs heavily * David had turned em all into stones! They're in our one of the rooms. They'll turn out normal when we'll finish off this David!

I became a bit worried, as only i can trap David back in his locket and kill him but my powers are way too weak . I'm afraid i won't be able to fight with him...
But i got snapped out of my thoughts...
Minho: what are you thinking dude?
Taehyung : ah~ nothing...

But that's when all the lights of our castle went off!
And immediately all the glass windows of the living room area broke into pieces causing the cold wind to come inside ! Suddenly we heard a loud thunder and lightning!
Nancy: g-guys...wh-whats going on?
We heard a loud thud as we turned around and saw the main gate of the castle opened up! Revealing....
David ....just David?
David stepped inside as he laughed out loud like a maniac!
I stepped back and layed y/n on the couch...
Jin: you!
Suga: why are you here!
Jhope: don't u know your powers won't work in here!
David: shh shh! Look at the sky it's so cloudy, the moon rays aren't even touching the ground , your castle is weak now. I've researched alot about your place u know. *Smirks*
He mocked!
(A/n: that's right, back in times the activities that witches and vampires used to do here was all related to the universe , they used to pray the moon and belived that the powers they've got us from the moon , they hated the sun and prayed moon , thinking of moon they made a saying that the moonlight will always protect the castle from invaders , and because of the witchcraft they used to perform the remainants still remain there and the castle still stays protected and powerful coz of the moonlight which protects the castle and the powers of the old witchcraft doesn't let any one living in the castle get harmed by any outsider. )

David: btw calm down you all! I just got a news that our y/n has turned into a vampire! So i just thought of congratulating my yonger brother and my sister in law... Moreover my dear sister in law took away my locket with her ! U even have the keys, so i just came here to take them back too!
Taehyung : i would never return it back to you!
David: aah~ Tae ! Long time no talk i see... U came at my place and ran away without even having a good tea with your brother huh... Whatever.. now give me my things and i promise .... I'll leave!
Suga: do u think we're fools !
Yeonjun: get out of our place!

Soon David's gaze fell on Nancy who was shaking in fear but wasn't showing it...but David was smart enough to judge ... His eyes stared in Nancy's as he tilted his head to his right and smirked while looking at her ..
But then Minho quickly came between David and Nancy.
David: ah~ i see how protective your husband is..but u won't be able to run away from my gaze sweet heart...
Yeonjun : u can't harm us David! Your powers won't work in here!
David laughed while making fun ...
David: u must be the youngest of this gang, aren't you! Awww tiny baby! You all are nothing in front of me! And my powers are enough to hurt you!
With his last sentence his gaze darkened as he pierced his powers into Nancy's heart and turned her into a stone!
Minho: NANCY!!!
Everyone were shook,