Part-34

Man 1: now you can't go anywhere !
Man 2: drop down everything that u have , and Taehyung! Surrender her to us!
Y/n's pov
My eyes widened at that and heart started beating faster ! Idk y I was feeling scared ! I thought Taehyung would actually give me to em. Ofc why can't he , our relationship is not that good though .
Man 2: we'll take her with us. Master will take care of her properly.*evil smirk*
Man 3: give her to us , otherwise the result won't be good for you.

Tbh somewhere in the corner of my heart I had a feeling he wouldn't let me go! And i was sure about that. Even though we fight with each other or actually hate eachother , i don't think, he would give me away to them .

But the next thing what he did was unexpected, it u can say expected.
He unwrapped his arms around me and stood up.
I looked at him unbelievably.
He smirked and spoke.
Taehyung: do u think I even care. Take her, anyway, she's of my no use .

They all started looking at eachother as they couldn't believe what they heard.
Idk y I was hurt by what he said! I was already expecting this but in that one corner I still hoped, i knew he wouldn't but did he srsly?

Man 1: i can't believe that our work would be that easy and master sent so many of us to capture her. Well then , you! Back off. And before that keep all your things on the ground.
Taehyung: you're all so scared of me for nothing! Really i don't have anything, I wasn't even expecting you jerks would end up at this place.
Man 2: shut up and move away.
He raised his hands and backed off , i watched him leaving and two three men walked towards me. I backed off. They were so scary while fight scars all over their faces , they were muscular and thick and tall and enough to scare me .
Y/n: don't come near me!
Man: ha! You thought we would obey you!?
Everyone started laughing there .
They walked more closer to me and before they could touch me he spoke.
Taehyung: hey are your shoes of Gucci?
That man looked down and next thing I know was Taehyung shot him in his head , and threw his watch near me as it blast off . I looked around and saw smoke everywhere . I walked a bit away from where I was standing as i knew they would try to keep hold of me , i was extremely scared and angry! I moved from my place in search of a way to run away . When suddenly I felt being lifted up on someone's back . It was Taehyung.

Before I could make out what was going on , he ran out of the smoke with his lightning speed .

Damn so fast! After reaching out i saw Athan running into the woods with some people behind with guns and some weapons in their hands .
Athan: we'll handle em , you go with her , my bike is out there on the road. Don't worry about luggage and stuff we'll send u that in your hotel near airport.
Taehyung nodded and we ran away after Athan gave the keys.

We reached out of the forest and saw Athan's bike. Taehyung puts me down as we hurriedly went towards the bike.
Taehyung: here take the helmet.
He gave me the helmet and wore his.
He sat on the bike as I sat behind him (ofc not in a girly way! Sit like a man girl!)
Taehyung: hold on tight.

I srsly was feeling to give him tight punches , idk y I was feeling so bad right now! How can I have expectations of him saving me?
Taehyung: y/n! Hold on tight we can't waste our time here!
I lightly kept my hands on his shoulders .
He let out a sigh as i looked away.

He starts the bike and after giving it a speed he applied brakes which caused me to fall ahead and back hug him .💀
He looked at me through the mirror as I gave up and wrapped my arms tightly around his waist.
Taehyung: good girl.
With that he started the bike and we went away. But the helicopter saw us running away.

We came on highway as we heard the sound of helicopter . We looked behind us and found the same helicopter there.
Taehyung: Y/n hold on tight!
He looked back as i tightened my grip and he fastened the speed.