Part-19

Y/n's pov
Being uncomfortable in one position i decided to turn on the other side, when I found I was on my bed! Being a bit confused i thought,
Y/n: how come I came here from the living room?
I looked around and saw it was my room only, it was dark outside. I sat up on my bed while rubbing my eyes, my gaze shifted towards the window, but the curtains were pulled so no use of it.

Then I remembered about my pearl bracelet. Pulling out the drawer I found it inside , I kept it on my hand and  started observing it. The room wasn't that deep dark that I couldn't see anything.
It was the first time i was looking at it this carefully.
Y/n: I need to know about this bracelet... something is really connected to it.

When suddenly my eyes fell on the window , the curtains were pulled together but through them I saw a shadow standing outside.

It was a figure of someone!! Only I was there in my room rest were in there's so how come!?
Moreover it's my personal balcony, so how would someone go out there?
I was scared that without knowing I dropped down the bracelet and it fell on the floor. I looked at it and my eyes sort of like popped out!! It became red!!! It was shining with red colour!!
When I looked back at the window the figure was gone! I was still scared with what just happened, I gulped and got off my bed. Everytime something happens strange with me , they say I'm hallucinating, i have to check now, whether I am or not!
I slowly walked towards the window and as soon as I reached there I pulled away the curtains a bit to see whose outside, but no one was...all I could see afar was woods with fog when I remembered what happened today!! I quickly pulled the curtains together and breathed heavily!!
Y/n: see, nobody's here! You were actually hallucinating y/n.

I tried to calm down myself, but as I have already mentioned before that the word calm down is not in my dictionary , I felt someone's breath near my neck.
I didn't turn around , i was shaking now! Could it be Taehyung again? Wondering who it would be I turned around and found a man standing behind me!!!! In the dim light I could make out that it wasn't Taehyung!!!!
I couldn't help but scream out when suddenly-
Y/n: aa-
??: Don't u dare to scream!!
He pulled out his gun and pointed it at me!
Y/n: w-who are you!? W-what d-do you w-want f-from me!??
??: Oh shut up!! I'll ask the questions and you'll answer em did u get that!!!

His voice was deep and scary as hell!
I frantically nodded.
??: Good girl...now.
He stepped towards me while my back hit the glass window behind.
Y/n: d-dont come closer t-to m-me!! S-stay away...
??: Well , you see , your scent is so addicting , I can't control that!
He leaned towards my ear and inhaled my scent as he looked at me with his eyes closed !
??: I wonder how Taehyung is controlling his desire. If it was me, i would've have surely marked u mine till now.
He whispered in his husky voice.
I quickly turned my head!
??: But u know what, i can still do that, you belong to me afterall.

This was more than enough! What do u think I am! Huh , anyone can come to me, like I'm a toy!? This was enough , eventually I was able to muster up courage actually I didn't I was faking it , I could feel my heartbeat totally!! But I managed to speak..
He kept going closer to my neck but suddenly I stepped aside!
Y/n: DON'T U DARE COME CLOSER TO ME!!! STAY AWAY!!!
But I guess it was srsly the worst thing that I have ever done in my life , I had welcomed my death.
??: You're the one who brought me out! I have full right to do anything with u!
Y/n: w-what d-do u m-mean?
He Laughed and pointed out his gun towards me
??: I'm not here to explain! Just came here to take my thing!
Y/n: w-what's t-that?
??: ........ YOU!
Y/N: Me??? I'm not going anywhere with you!!!
??: Fine then , face the consequences! If u can't come with me , u can't stay with him too!

He pulled out the trigger towards me and pressed the shoot button.

Taehyung's pov
I was sitting in my room doing my work for the next mission, but idk y I wasn't feeling right , like I wasn't able to focus on my work like I usually do! What's it about? I was normally doing my work before but all of a sudden I started feeling uneasy! My eyes were changing colour I could feel it! But why was it so?
My senses were kinda like alerting me, but everything was fine.
I gave up on it and went outside my room towards the kitchen to drink some  blood from the can.
But on my way the feeling grew up even more, when I was about to reach the kitchen I heard someone's heartbeat , that too very fast! I looked towards my left and found that I have reached the staircase.
The only humans in this house are Nancy and .....Y/n
Taehyung: could it be y/n's?