Part-29

I woke up next morning a bit early.

After stretching my body and sitting properly I looked outside , on my left when I noticed my left side of the bed was empty!
Y/n: did I sleep alone last night?
I was a bit confused , thinking if I said alot to him yesterday, I did my morning routine and after taking bath I wore fresh clothes. I walked outside and saw hustle bustle around, Nancy was carrying some clothes to my room which I had earlier, and Minho was talking to some guards , Suga was carrying some papers as he walked to me ,
Suga: good morning!
Y/n: morning :)
Suga: here keep these tickets and boarding passes safe.
Y/n: what?
Nancy: yaah!! Mr. Yoongi! U don't have to give this to her , give em to me.

She snatched em from Suga and ran away back to my room .
Suga: yaah! Be careful those are important!
Y/n: what's going on though?
Suga: y-you'll know, for now I gotta go so bye.
Y/n: bu-
He didn't even let me complete and left already.
I looked at the hustle bustle in confusion , that's when a maid came to me and told me that the breakfast is ready. I nodded and started walking behind her.
On my way to the kitchen , I looked around as I saw Taehyung was sleeping on the couch.
Maid: umm here u go the food is ready on the dining table c'mon let me-
Y/n: can u pls serve it there I'll be back in a second.
Maid nodded as I went to Taehyung.
Y/n(thought): did he sleep here coz I said I'm scared of him! Is it coz of me that he had to sleep here?
I don't know why I felt pity but then I ran back to our room as I brought a blanket with me.
Taehyung's pov
I was laying on the couch thinking about our mission last night, yes we went for our mission , of course how can a mafia just take a leave. It gets even more hard when you're the boss .
Closing my eyes I was thinking about how the things would go when I won't be here for the upcoming few days. When suddenly I felt something warm on me , I opened my eyes and saw Y/n putting a blanket on me!
Taehyung: yaah! What are u doing?
Taehyung's pov ends

Y/n's pov
I spread the blanket over him but suddenly he opened his eyes!
Taehyung: yaah! What are you doing?
Y/n: you're awake?!? I thought you were sleeping.
Taehyung: no I wasn't sleeping! Now leave me alone.
I was pissed by his attitude but nevermind! Why did I feel guilty for him again! Last time also when I helped him it was me who suffered that much and now I don't wanna feel pity for him anymore.
I stood up angrily and went to eat.

15 minutes later...
Nancy: all set?
Minho: yup! All done!
I looked up at them as I saw them talking to eachother by standing on either side of the hallway ,
Y/n: what's going on today? Are we all going somewhere?
Maid: not we all, but u and Taehyung.
Y/n: don't tell me it's what honey bees make and what revolves around our earth!
Maid:. Uhh, well it's that only .
Y/n: ......
I was speechless at that! I can't even imagine spending a few days to some remote area with this, Mr.CIB!
Y/n: but what about my clothes and necessary things and I don't even know where we are going!
Maid: relax everything is done!
I was feeling a bit scared rn , I didn't feel good inside my stomach!
I got up after eating and went to our room where I saw Taehyung was getting ready, and was drying his wet hair with the towel!
He looked at me beside him as I looked away and went to washroom.
Y/n(mind): why do I feel my heartbeat always rising , why the hell am I scared of him that much! Oh ofc coz he's a Vampire!
I pushed my thoughts aside as I looked up in the closet and saw some of my clothes were missing!
Y/n: oh Nancy might have packed em up! She's doing so much for me! Thank you Nancy.
I washed my face and wore clothes properly as I tighed my hair in a ponytail, looking around if there was something else important that I could take I opened the bathroom door and went outside and saw Taehyung wasn't there. I went outside and saw Nancy Minho and Taehyung were standing near the gate while talking to eachother, Taehyung was looking at the papers which looked exactly like how Suga was giving me. Those are the tickets.
Taehyung: you sure you've checked the weather there?
Minho: of course I have, it's gonna be awsm there and it's mountain region so it's gonna be cold too ! So don't worry .
Taehyung smiled and nodded.
I walked down as Nancy came to me.
Nancy: I'm so excited! It's your honeymoon but I'm more excited.
I smiled at her.
Y/n: thanks you for doing all this Nancy!
We hugged each other.
Nancy: no need sis, it was super fun! And yes don't worry about things there enjoy your trip okay?
I nodded
Y/n: I'm just a bit scared or basically nervous.
Nancy: it was with me too! You don't worry okay everything will be alright! Stay strong.
I nodded and that's when Yeonjun came inside .
Yeonjun: hyung we've kept all the suitcases in the car.
Taehyung nodded as he hugged Minho before leaving and I hugged Nancy .