(V1) PROLOGUE 1

3rd Person POV :

???: " Dad!Mom! I've finished the job you guys give me back 4,000 years ago! "

???(Dad): " You don't have to shout. Sigh.."

???(Mom): " Ara~ara,ma~ma, you really are upbeat as ever, well that is your nature, i guess. "

???: " Well putting that aside, I'm sure you guys remember your promise, right? "

???(Dad): " sigh, alright, alright, I give you my permission. "

???: " Yoshaa! Then with no further ado! "

???(Mom): " Do you really want to do it? I mean, aren't the other gods already doing it. "

???: " Tsk,tsk,tsk. Mom, you really don't get it, do you? There is a difference in excitement and entertainment when you're the one doing it! "

???(Mom): " Alright, alright, go do your thing. "

???: "  Alright!! ANHS here I come!!! "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd-Person POV :

Somewhere in the vast ocean, a cruise which boarding 480 students, teachers, and over 100 staff is now returning to it's port in order to return it's passenger to their small country. The students that is boarding the cruise are students from the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School. These students have come from a rigorous exam which tired them out, and now they are now enjoying their summer vacation to the fullest. Unfortunately for them, a certain god plans to interrupt their vacation and return to their normal lives for his own entertainment. How selfish can he be, but he doesn't give a fuck. After finishing the preparation for his show, he is know starting the ritual to transport the students and teachers to his show and then.....

Space Magic : Mass Transportation

" Where the hell am I?!"
" What is this place?!"
" I'm scared!"
" Calm down, students!"
" Please, calm down!"

Screams of discomfort and displeasure were heard in the theatre and teachers trying to calm down the students. Meanwhile some were trying to find their friends or loved ones.

The culprit of this disorder is now smirking and said...

??? : " Now, let the game begin... "

To be continued...

A.N. : Hello! 777_MasterOfNone here. This is my first time writing a fanfic so please go easy on me and feel free to criticize. I'm not sure if my grammar is right, so someone plss point out my mistake, I'll gladly change it. Also if you point it out, plss give me the right grammar that I have to use.

The other details that you need before reading this, is already in the description so advice reading that first.

About Kiyotaka still playing the piano, I will change or remove some dialogue there. The point is Kiyotaka playing the piano, after all.

About the timeline, if the completion day of the exam end in August 4th then they got teleported in August 6th in 10 a.m. the performance that Kiyotaka is talking about which make the piano left there take place in August 5th and his talk with Chabashira-sensei is changed to August 6th, 10 a.m.

Bye-bye!!

6/12/22