(V2) Chapter 14.2 : Sports Festival Arc Part 2

Kiyo's POV :

Everyone left the room one by one, and before I knew it, I was the only person left. I was prepared to respond to Ryuuen-kun. During the sports festival, he had me dancing in the palm of his hand. By the time I had realized what was happening, it was too late. With no planned countermeasures in place, I was thoroughly defeated.

Ibuki : " Heh, there's nothing new, really. " she muttered

Ike : " Eh? What the hell happened? What do you mean by "prepared to respond to Ryuen" Horikita-ch-san? "

Horikita : " Just watch the video, Ike-kun. "

Asahina : " Hmmm... It's about her being paired with Kinoshita-chan and Yajima-chan, right? What she meant by "dancing in the palm of his hand", I mean... but I think that's not all... "

Kiryuin : " Yeah, It's not just all the losses she got in the race because of those two kohai, it's something more than that... I'm quite interested to know. Don't you also think so, senpai? "

Manabu : " I guess so. "

But, somehow, I felt cheerful. I also felt as though I'd been thoroughly crushed. I understood that I was much, much more pathetic that I'd imagined, and I felt I needed to thank Ryuuen for teaching me that.

Onodera : " Wasn't it Ayanokoji-kun? "

Yagami : " I guess something happened between them after Ayanokoji-senpai's "reality check". "

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Horikita-san. I got caught up talking with a friend." Kushida-san came back in, putting her hands together in an apologetic gesture.

"It's fine. We still have a little while before the appointment. Shall we go?" I asked.

Sudo : " Where are you two going? "

Horikita : " Sighs, just watch the video. "

' Ahh, so it's about that time when I learned about the existence of that monster. Good choice, good choice. This is also an exciting scene. ' - Ryuen

"So, you didn't run away, Suzune. You came," said Ryuuen.

Sudo : " Grrrr, so it's you Ryuen.. " he glared at Ryuen full of hostility

Ryuen : " Kukukuku, The one and only. "

"If I had run away, I truly would've been hopeless. I'm going to face my problems," I told him.

"You've got a good heart. You've become a finer woman than before," said Ryuuen.

I wasn't exactly pleased to hear that from him.

"Before we talk, why don't we put an end to this ridiculous charade, Kushida-san?" I asked.

Class C : "" Charade? So is it really... ""

"Huh? Charade? What in the world do you mean?" she replied.

As the setting sun colored the school building, I stared directly at her.

"If you want to pretend to be a good person, I don't particularly care. But you're not, are you? You leaked the information. That's how Class C was able to pull off what they did. That's why I'm here right now, like this, with Ryuuen-kun. Am I wrong?"

Shinohara : " Tsk! As I thought, she's the traitor! " She glared at Kushida to show her fury about the the matter

' GODDAMNIT!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY CONDEMNATION FROM YOU BITCH!!... I wonder what would be these girls' reaction to this- no. That doesn't matter. ' - Kushida