(V1) Chapter 10.1 : 1st Rom-Com Long Bout Part 1

(A.N. : Sorry for the late update!! This is one is really close!! Read the texts in the photo above, it's really hilarious.)

Title : Love Master

Kiyo's POV :

Dio : " And that's for the Ninth Bout!! So let's now start the long-awaited ROM-COM LONG BOUT!!!! "

Everyone : " Rom-com, WHAT?! "

Huh? What is he talking about....?

Ichinose : " Umm... What do you mean by that, Dio-sama..? "

Dio : " It's just what the name says, the videos that we're about to watch for this bout is about the peak of youth, what every high school students wanted to experience, a bittersweet romance between students, that is. "

Girls : " Kyaaaaa!!! Really?!! "

It seems the girls really like this kinds of things...but...

Ryuen: " Geh... What the hell? " he reacted with a clear disgust in his both face and voice

Dio : " Don't worry, Ryuen. After this, we would watch the videos with the most actions, suspense, intense and thrilling moments, cruelties, unexpected revelations and mind-blowing strategies!! I'm just giving them first a peaceful videos before that. A breather, if I were to compare. "

Ryuen : " Hoh~...Then I don't mind. "

Chie-sensei : " Ne, ne, is it about someone's love story or something? "

The girls then started squealing or blushing from Hoshinomiya-sensei's question.

Kanzaki : " Wait, you also said "videos", why plural? I mean, don't we watch one video per bout? "

That's also in my mind. But since he called it a long bout, it must mean that there would be multiple videos in only one bout. But, why bother? Why it has to be multiple videos in one bout? And why romance? Well, I think it's already answered, it's because to give everyone a breather, right? Since romance is an important event that a high schooler would want to experience, so they would definitely be interested. But, whose love story?

Dio : " That's right. It's about someone's love story. As for why it has to be multiple videos in one bout,is because it's a story, after all. "

Mostly everyone tilted their heads from this answer. And then Dio continues...

Dio : " I mean, a love story has its begining and ending, right? It's not like there is a love story who began and ended in one day, right? Such as the first meeting, then the first time they're alone in a one place, then the time they started feeling something for each other, then the awkwardness between them after, then the confession and then the first date, etc. So which means the first video is not necessarily the whole story of the two students' romance but their first meeting or some other events between them, then the next videos would be the continuation of their story. "

Then everyone gives a nods of understanding.

Katsuragi : " Since most the videos we've watched so far happened in only one day or a particular incident. We're going to watch multiple videos in one bout because this videos share the same theme or concept, isn't it? One video would not suffice the question that would be asked. Is that it? "

Dio : " That's correct. In this bout, we're going to watch multiple videos where it would features a two students love story, but that doesn't mean they are already dating right now, okay? Either it's just the foundation of the two students' romantic story, a one-sided love story, or a love story where it ended with a rejection or a successful love story where they both ended with each other. "