(V1) Chapter 2.1 : Kiyo vs Manabu

3rd Person POV :

Currently, all students of the ANHS with addition of the Chairman, Acting Director, four teachers and two alumni are now in an unknown location which is govern by a God called Dionysus, the God of Entertainment. They were transported here in order to react to the behind the scenes of the mysterious events that is happening in their school. And right now, one student is gaining the attention of all. That is also the mysterious student, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.

Before everyone got here, he was known as just a normal average student who nearly has no presence. However, after they got here and experienced the first "behind the scenes" video, their opinion to him have gradually changed. From a gloomy, normal, average student to a mysterious, talented and definitely not an ordinary student.

The first time he got the attention of the students and the staff of the school before this unnatural event was when he raced against the former SCP who is known as the best yet he race against him and nearly defeated him. After that is his unnaturally high praise votes in a certain exam which is only a concern for his classmates. The third one is his perfect score in a very hard math test that even a third year would had a hard time getting a perfect score. And finally, is when he took the 11th place despite going solo in the Second UnInhabited Island Exam which is quite an impossible task for an ordinary student. And when these people gotten involved in this event, they witnessed his piano skills which is unbelievable to have for a highschool student.

Surprises keep appearing in them about this particular student. That's why most of them are re-evaluating the student named Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. But despite all the facts being shown to their face some still don't want to accept it because it would hurt their not even worth noting pride. Ironically, these people are his own classmates except to those who are close to the mentioned student.

Dio: " Alright guys, before we start the next bout. How about we take a break, it's been actually two hours since you guys got here so it's 12 O'clock right now. So who wants break time?"

Some were still gloomy because they did not get any point in the previous bout but that is not just what's in their mind right now. That is the re-evaluation of Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. But of course, no one disliked break time especially for a teenage student.

" Alright! I've been starving for while!"
" But where do we even get our food?!"
" I want to go to the bathroom! Dio-sama, can you please tell me the bathroom is?"
" Food!Food!Food!Food!"
" Man, it's been that long?! I didn't even noticed it!"
" Where is the bathroom?!"

Dio: "ALRIGHT GUYS, CALM DOWN!!"

And then they shut up.

Dio: " First of all, you guys could just imagine the food you want and then it would pop out in from of you but think of it in a set because you only got one chance per hour! For the bathroom, go to the backsides of the stage and you will see the bathroom. East side is for the boys while the west side is for the girls, got it?!"

Everyone: "Hai!"

After Dio's explanation, students that wanted to refresh themselves went to the bathroom while those who wanted to eat started questioning the fantasy they were about to experience.

Kiyo's POV :

Is this for real? This is the first time I would be able to trigger a magic to activate. I would be lying if I said I'm not excited. So, what food should I summon? Of course, Ice Cream, even if it's a dessert! I'm not going to waste this opportunity to summon something not an ice cream. But what flavor? How many? What size? Okay I decided. 7 Different Flavors coming from my 7 Favorite Flavors, Extra Large Limited Edition Ice Creams!
Alright, breathe in, breathe out... imagine it....