(V1.5) Chapter 11 : Fortune Teller and Elevator Scene

Kiyo's POV :

Dio : " So before we start the 11th Bout, I want to announce that some might get called again and again to participate here throughout the game. Which means that, some of you would definitely not be able to participate in the game until the end. "

Those who got called : " Eh?! Seriously?! " They groaned except to some individuals

' I don't really mind. Actually, it's much better if I don't get to participate there... ' - those who will definitely not get called

I wonder if I would get to participate? Well, I guess not. Since the videos were mostly about me- okay, who am I kidding? It's all about me! Going back on track, I will not get to participate since I would definitely get the right answer which will be unfair to the others. I guess that's a good thing.

Some others would also be happy about not getting to participate in this game. Humans won't take the risk where failing has a high chance of probability. Especially to teenagers who are mostly focused on prioritizing their image to others. "Losing is Lame and Winning is Cool", is what is in every teenager's mind. The previous results have proven that it is easy to fail in this game, which has raised the cautiousness and fear inside the contestants or students in failing. Which is why they would be happy not to take a risk that would endanger their image.

Except to some individuals. For example Kouenji.

Now I think about when he will get to participate? Or more importantly, will he participate?

Dio : " The students that I will call, please come here on the stage! Sakayanagi Arisu of Class A, Mikado Shunsuke of Class B, Kouenji Rokusuke of Class C, and Himejima Eru of Class D. "

Speaking of the devil...

Basically everyone then looked into one direction, to the person that is in everyone's mind about this participation. It's none other than Kouenji. Everyone here knows that this guy will not participate in anything that is meaningless to him, unless...

' I wonder what he would do? Will he participate or not? If he did not participate, would Dio-sama pick a substitute or would he cast a mind controlling magic to this guy? That would be interesting, Fufufufu... ' - Sakayanagi

Kouenji : " Hmph! Since this game has been entertaining me for a while, I might as well bless it with my perfection! '' After he brush his bangs sideways he stand up and went to the stage

Some were shocked about this, some had an understanding face, some heaved a sigh of relief and some were disappointed.

Sakayanagi : " How sad... "

I guess in the end, Kouenji wa Hakarenai...

Group Naming Duo : " Then Introducing, The Rich Kid Group!! "

Everyone: " Hahahahaha! "

( A.N. : Yup. Mikado Shunsuke and Himejima Eru are unimportant OC and come from a wealthy family. They are male and female, respectively. Plot Convenience at it's finest! )

So those two will still continue that. It's not like I hate it, It's actually the opposite. I guess the others also felt the same.

' I can't believe I actually miss this skit of these two... ' - Everyone

Dio : " Then here is your question. "

During the first summer break of the current second-years, a time come when fortune telling happened and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka also tried it. The question is, who did Ayanokoji Kiyotaka partner up with?