(V1) Chapter 2.2 : The Persuasion

Kiyo's POV :

With her brother gone, the night was silent once more. Horikita sat up against the wall, her head hanging low. Maybe I'd made things worse by getting involved. I was about to return to the dorms when Horikita called out to me.

"Did you hear everything? Or was it just a coincidence?"

Ishizaki: " Is this the continuation of the other one?"

Dio: " Yes, this is the same night."

"Oh. Uh, it was half coincidence, I'd say. I saw you when I bought some juice from the vending machine. I was kind of curious, so I followed you. However, I really didn't mean to meddle in your business."

Horikita fell silent once again.

"Your older brother is really strong. He doesn't lack ferocity."

"He's ranked fifth dan in karate and fourth dan in aikido."

Sudo: " Man, that guy is so strong!"

Akito: " But Kiyotaka was still able to defeat a strong guy like him!" He pump his chest like a proud brother.

Ayanokoji Group: " Yeah!"

Wow. That's great for a high schooler. No wonder he's that strong. But I have already fought several fighters that is much more stronger than him before. A high schooler who holds a high rank in two martial arts would not make any difference. However, Horikita Manabu, he is the first person from my peers that I truly respect, is what I think I right now.

Everyone: "Nani?!!"

' So we both respected each other at the same time.' - Manabu

Hiyori: " You fought much more stronger than the former SCP before, Kiyotaka-kun? Are those your masters when you were still doing some martial arts?"

Shit! How am I supposed to answer this? I don't want to evade her questions because she would end up being sad but I don't want to tell her about my past. Okay, Kiyotaka! Prepare your resolve. Just say "Who knows?" and everything would go back to normal. Okay here I go....

Kiyo: " Well, you could say that."

Ahhhhhh!!!! I really can't!! What a shitty resolve!

Hiyori: " I see. angelic smile"

Well, I didn't lied and I wasn't able to say about my past so... it's okay. She really looks cute. I now, don't regret my decision!

' I shouldn't pry more than that. I got lucky that Kiyotaka-kun answered me so I should not ask more. I'll just wait until he say it all to me.' - Hiyori

' So that's what he meant...' - Everyone

"You must also have also hold a dan rank, don't you, Ayanokouji-kun? You were able to make nii-san unable to move."

So she doesn't want to say "I defeated his brother" or "her brother surrendered to me", huh.

' Bro-con' - Everyone except the defects in Class C

Manabu: * heavy sigh of disappointment *

"But don't let that get over your head, nii-san must have gone easy at you."

She really don't want to admit that someone is stronger than her beloved brother, huh. Sigh.

' This is more than admiration!' - Everyone except the defects in Class C