(V1) PROLOGUE 2

Sakayanagi's POV :

Fu~fu~fu, I still can't believe what I'm experiencing right now. Just a few minutes ago, I was still talking with Masumi-san about my future plans when suddenly I am now seated on a theater seat in the audience seat facing the stage. I'm at the front seat and beside me are my neighbors back in my classroom. After observing the venue, I found out that the audience seat is divided in three columns that has 160 seats each. The first column in my right is where all the first years are seated, and we, second years are seating in the middle, while the third year are seating in the third column.

There are 16 rows in every column which had 10 seats each. I could tell that we are seating in order, the Class A is at the Front rows while the class D at the Back rows. What shocked me the most is that my father is here seating at the very back in the third year column along with the teachers. The Former SCP, Horikita Manabu-senpai, is also here along with his secretary, Tachibana Akane-senpai. They seem to be a couple now since they have been holding hands ever since I saw them and Tachibana-senpai has been clinging to Horikita-senpai's arm, afraid.

What's strange is that the teacher of Class C is not there, Chabashira-sensei and ....

"Wait! Where is Kiyopon?!" said by a girl who has blue hair and big boobs, how infuriating... Is she a friend of Ayanokoji-kun?

That's right. Ayanokoji-kun is also not right here. I could see Dragon-boy-san with a confused and slight anger face and Ichinose-san with a worried face and other more..wait..aren't the number of girls whose worried about him is greater than the boys...fu~fu~fu.. how sinful you are Ayanokoji-kun.

"Sae-chan is also not right here! Wait a minute..gasp..are they-" said by Hoshinomiya-sensei

"Stop it Hoshinomiya! You're in the presence of the students and the chairman!" Said by Mashima-sensei shouting.

Why is Ayanokoji-kun and his teacher are not here, are they really-

Clap Clap Clap Clap

My thoughts were interrupted by claps from the stage. The owner of the clapping is a boy that looks like a 18-years old. He looks handsome and has some tattoos on his cheeks while wearing a shirt with a necktie and a vest and a hat. Some girls are blushing at him.

 Some girls are blushing at him

( ( Photo is not mine.))

"Who the hell are you?!" said by Sudo-kun shouting angrily

"I am a God" he said boldly

"""What?!!""" everyone shouts

"My name is Dionysus. I am the God of Entertainment and responsible for why you guys are here. Call me Dio for short." He said the last part as he bowed while raising his left hand upward by his side and bending his right hand toward his chest and placing his right foot behind the other and slightly bending his left knee forward.