(V1) PROLOGUE 4

Kiyo's POV :

Sae-sensei: "What are the two of you talking about? "

Kiyo: " We just felt that someone is watching us. "

Sae-chan: " Huh? Isn't the staff watching from th-"

Tsukishiro: " As I said, I ordered them to shut down the cameras here and I already confirmed it."

Sae-sensei: " Isn't that just your imagination? "

Well, I bet she wouldn't got it. After being observed 24/7 for 14 years, I've learned how to sense a presence of anyone specially those whose trying to observe me and even stares from afar. So this is not just my imagination, not just that, I think it's not just one whose watching us.

Tsukishiro: " I think we shou-"

Before Tsukishiro could finish what his about to say, we suddenly sat on a chair. What in the hell happened?!

Space Magic : Forced Teleportation

Ayanokoji Group: " Kiyopon/Kiyotaka/Kiyotaka-kun!! "

Chie-sensei: " Ahh, Sae-chan is here!"

Wait! Airi, Haruka, Akito and Keisei. They're also seating on a chair, if memory serves me right, this a theater chair. I tried looking around. I could see everyone, my classmates, the other second-years, the first-years, the third years and Chairman Sakayanagi, Manabu and Tachibana-senpai along with the other teachers.

Kiyo: " Where am I?" I asked the Ayanokoji Group

Keisei: " We are right now-"

Dio: " Wait, Yukimura-kun! I'll do the explaining." Keisei was interrupted by someone standing in the stage. He looks like a teenager, he wears a hat, a white long-sleeve shirt with a necktie and a vest.

Dio: " My name is Dionysus. I am the God of Entertainment and the one responsible for what's happening right now."

A God? Dionysus, the God of Entertainment, huh. Did he teleported us here? If that's the case what is his objective?

Dio: " You can call me Dio. I'll show you what happened here from the start so you can understand what's happening."

After he said that, he snapped his fingers and then a bunch of memories ever since everyone got teleported in here flooded in my brain.

Psychic Magic : Memory Import

I see... This is Bad!.. Very Bad!.. If this goes on, my peaceful life will vanish into thin air! Dio! Are you really a God?! I understand that you want entertainment since that is your nature but find someone else!

Psychic Magic : Telepathy

{ Dio: "' Relax, Dude! It's not like it's all a loss."'

Kiyo: "' What the? Are you talking through my mind? Is this what they call telepathy?"'

Dio: "'Yeah, and just what I said it's not all a loss."'

Kiyo: "' What do you mean?"'
Dio: "' I'll tell you later😉"'

Kiyo: "' ....okay, I understand"'}

It seems I have no choice. He's a god who seems to specialized in teleportation, so if I try to kill him, he would just teleport me somewhere else, then they would just start like nothing happened. If that happens, my peaceful life will shatter without my knowledge and I don't like that! They said "Ignorance is bliss" but for me now, that's not a choice specially my peaceful life is in the line, heavy sigh. But still...