(V1.5) Chapter 13 : Operation Young Lust and Enjoying The Pool(?)

Kiyo's POV :

Dio : " For this bout let's add a temporary new rule. "

Everyone : " Huh? "

Now what...? I hope it's not something like the Long Bout...

Ryuen : " This better not be like that Rom-Com Bullshit! "

Guess we're in the same page...

Girls : " That's not for you to decide! "

Dio : " Chill, lad. It's not something like that. It has something to do with the participation line-up. "

Confusion spread throughout the theater. Murmurs and guesses were presented. Ears were peered to listen.

Dio : " It's simple. We're not going to have the second-years participate this time but the third-years. "

Everyone : " Ehh?! "

Well, I guess this is unexpected...but much better.

Dio : " However, even though they are going to participate, they will not represent their class but the assigned second year class and the equivalent third year class. "

Yagami : " So it doesn't matter which class they come from but which class they were assigned. For example, the SCP was chosen. If he was assigned to Second year Class D, the points he would get from answering the right answer would be given to the second year Class D and the third year Class D, not to his own class. "

Dio : " That's correct! In addition to that, the person who got the right answer will be awarded with 1 Million Private Points! "

Everyone : " N-NANI?! "

So he's using private points as incentive. Students like Kiryuin will definitely not participate if she wouldn't get any benefit for herself.

Nanase : " Dio-sama, what would happen if two or more people got the right answer? "

Dio : " If two people got the right answer, they will both have the 1 million private points. However, if three people got the right answer, these three will have 700,000 private points and if four of them got the right answer; they will get 500,000 private points each. "

That's reasonable enough. I wonder what the participants would do so they would only get the reward?

I'm asking who would be the lucky four third years that will get called even though I already know who would...

Matsushita : " But Dio-sama, why bother doing this? "

Dio : " W-well, I.. I just want to do something new! " With a bit of stuttering and nervous look, everyone become suspicious in his answer

Everyone : " Are you sure? " they said with clear suspicion in their tone

' Well, it's not my fault that Author-san can't think of four people from different classes that have any similarities! Well, there are some, but those were reserved for the other future bouts! Sigh, I need to regain my confident and hyped-up self! ' - Dio

Dio : " Of course! Why can't I be sure of my own likings?! " He said with no hesitation with his usual behavior

Everyone just eyed him in suspicion.

Dio : " So! Let's start the 13th bout! The students that I will call, please come here on the stage! Representing the Class A; Asahina Nazuna! Representing the Class B; Kiryuin Fuuka! Representing the Class C; Kiriyama Ikuto! And Representing the Class D; President Scumbag! Trashmo Miyashit! "

' Thought so... Honestly, we did not even think we would be called if those four were here. ' - Third Years

Anti-Nagumo Troupe : " Booo!!! "