(V1) Chapter 10.2 : 1st Rom-Com Long Bout Part 2

Title : A Simple Gentleman/Pool Flirting

Kiyo's POV :

Dio : " Then let's go for the next videos! If you noticed, all of the videos we have watched so far is very long, right? "

I saw most of us is nodding at his question. Taking it as a "yes", he continues..

Dio : " I'm just going to let you guys know that we're about to watch three short videos, so you guys will not be confused as why the video just suddenly end even though there are still more to it. However, after those three, we would continue watching long videos. "

I saw Nanase raised her hand, requesting to give her a permission to ask. Of course Dio let her ask what she wanted to ask.

Nanase : " We understand that we're about to watch three short videos but why it have to be just short videos unlike the others? "

Dio : " It's because either the skipped conversation is only a trivial conversation or after that is just a scene that is not related to the theme. I'm just going to let you guys watch the necessary part that falls under the theme of this bout. "

Nanase : " I understand. "

Dio : " Then let's watch the videos, shall we? "

The Rabbit group was about to enter our sixth and final discussion period, still without any hope of making a breakthrough. I'd wanted to quietly and carefully gather my thoughts, so when Hirata and the others left our room, I headed to the meeting alone. Since there was still about half an hour until the discussion started, I assumed no one would be there yet.

Kanzaki : " Is this during the Zodiac Exam? He mentioned the Rabbit Group, after all. "

Dio : " That's correct. And as what he said, it's happening during the sixth day and the final discussion. "

However, my expectations were dashed by someone's presence.

"She must have gotten here early, huh?" I asked out loud.

Amikura : " Is that... Honami-chan? Are you..sleeping? "

Ichinose : " Yes. " ' So it was during that time. There is really nothing that impor.... Ohh! I know! Dio-sama want to show that. I also want to let everyone know how thoughtful and kind Ayanokouji-kun is! But...that means it would show me sleeping in that...position....ahhh!! This is so embarrassing!! '

So it's about that, huh... it's nothing important so why would he even let the others know about it. I really don't understand this God... Or he just want to entertain himself... sigh...

( A.N. : The scene up ahead is different from the canon. After someone made a suggestion of making a reaction from a different fanfic in this fanfic, then an idea popped in my head. It's nothing special but I just thought "Why not? " so I went and did it. I already ask for the author's permission so I'm safe. Credits to @HasegawaIzaya ; @COTE:ALTER - Vol.4 Chapter 11.1. I really just like what Kiyo did that time so I just thought i might as well make a reaction of it. )

Ichinose slept soundly on the floor. Why should the mere sight of her tickle a man's heart in such a way? Ah, this was dangerous; it was really bad. Since she was lying on her side, I could see her plump thighs more clearly than usual.

 Since she was lying on her side, I could see her plump thighs more clearly than usual