(V2) Chapter 17.3 : Ryuen Kakeru

3rd Person POV:

Although the video stopped, the silence continued.

Fear engulfed them whole. It unabled them to speak.

Some students are still crying, hyperventilating, and trembling from fear.

It was an awful feeling. At that time, at that moment, it felt they were the one being beaten, mercilessly. However, it was not the physical pain that they were taking, but a psychological one. It was like they were being drowned in a bottomless pit of darkness.

Those who are close to Ayanokouji are trying to look at him, however they can't bring themselves to look directly at his face. Their body is instinctively avoiding eye contact.

Of course some are not affected that much, as they somehow expected that something like that happened. However, they were too absorbed in their thoughts about the individual Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.

With the current state of the show, the host could no longer keep this up even this is something he likes. He needs to fix this already to move on to the next video.

' I guess I can't let it go like this. ' - Dio

Psychic Magic : Mental Redemption

As the spell was casted, the mental condition of the students started to settle down.

Dio : " So? Did you guys calm down? "

Everyone : """ Y-yeah.. """ they said blinking in surprise

Shibata : ".. It was like.. that terrible feeling earlier was not as I felt it like to be. " he said in awe

Kanzaki : " No matter how many times I was shown to it, Magic is really amazing... "

Haruka : " But putting that aside, the last video really made it clear.. " She said in an unusually serious tone

Akito and Keisei : "" Yeah.. Kiyotaka is.. ""

Boys : "" Ayanokoji is.. ""

Girls : "" Ayanokoji-kun/Ayanokoji-senpai is.. ""

Everyone : """... Scary. """ they said in an exhausted and not horrified tone

It's as if they just want to say it, to relieve some stress.

Kiyo : " I guess so. "

Ike : " You're not the one to say that! " He quip

Everyone : """ Hahahaha """

Although some students are dissatisfied with how the majority concluded it, the atmosphere has toned down.

Sakayanagi : " Putting that aside, Dio-sama. "

Dio look at her and so as everyone.

Dio : " Yes? "

Sakayanagi then brought out a camera. It's not the camera of a phone but one of those you will see from a professional photographer.

Sakayanagi : " Can you rewind the video and pause it at that time. " she requested with a scheming smile on her face

Dio : " Oh that? You got it! " He said with a thumbs up.

Then he rewind the video and paused it where Ryuen's face when he showed fear appeared.

Then..

Click!
Click!
Click!
Click!
Click!
Click!