(V2) Chapter 16 : The Predecessor's Problem, Farewell, And The Beginning

Kiyo's POV :

Dio : " Alright Everyone, let's start the 16th Bout! The students that I will call, please come here on the stage! Hashimoto Masayoshi of Class A, Shibata Sou of Class B, Sudo Ken of Class C, and Sonoda Masashi of class D! "

(A.N. Sonoda Masashi is a canon character and supposedly a member of Soccer Club. "Supposedly" since I'm not sure if he really is.)

Nishikawa : " Wow... isn't this the third time, Hashimoto-kun? " She asked in awe

Hashimoto : " I guess so. " He said as he stands up from his chair

Hamaguchi : " Good Luck, Shibata-kun! "

Ike : " Get us some points, Ken! "

Komiya : "We're counting on you, Sonoda! "

Watanabe : " So who's going to name them? " He asked as he seriously wondered about it

Sporty Women Group : " Aren't they basically the "Sporty Men Group"? " They said in unison with a tint of blush on their cheeks ' We're the same... '

( A.N. Sporty Women Group is composed of Motodoi Chikako, Ando Sayo, Onodera Kayano, and Kinoshita Minori. )

Everyone : """ Ohhh..!! 😮 """

Dio : " Oh right, this is a bit different than usual so I'll explain the difference. "

Hashimoto : " Yeah, right.... " He said with a wry smile

Dio : " This time, the Question will give three Dialogues that were taken from the video we're about to watch and you will guess who said those. In addition, this will not be Multiple Choices but Identification. You'll type the name of the person of your answer by using the keyboard on top of the new "button-stands" and show your answer after the 30-seconds limit. Each correct answer is 20 points, which means you can earn 20-60 points. Much higher than the usual, no? "

The second-years cheered in joy. Why so? It's because unlike the other system, every class can get points as long as they answer correctly.

The Fucking Idiot Trio : " Man, easy points! And it's going to be like this from now on! "

Ike was about to ask, maybe to confirm if it would really be like this from now on, only to be cut by Dio himself.

Dio : " Oya~..? Who said that it will be like this from now on? " he said with a devilish smile plastered on his face

This sent shivers down on everyone's spines. Yup, this arrangement is definitely not entertaining for Dio. So he's definitely going to add a new rule that will make it hard for the participants. Poor souls...

Dio : " Anyone who answered incorrectly will be penalized with 30 points deduction in three guesses. This system will sprout out of nowhere so rest easy as it will not be like this in the next bout. "

Mixed groans and sighs of relief can be heard from every second-year students. With groans as the popular one.

Dio : " Are you four ready? "

Sporty Men Group : "" Y-yeah!!!! "" Small beads of sweat formed on their cheeks

' Hehh, quite an intriguing rule... ' - Sakayanagi and Ryuen

' I hope they get a correct answer.. ' - Honami and Horikita

I wonder how this will turn out... and whose Dialogue are they going to make us guess..?