(V1) Chapter 8 : Uninhabited Island Exam/ Monster's True Nature

(A.N. : " Hey guys! Sorry for the delayed update. I got hooked up watching my new downloaded animes back in 16th. Some emergencies too happened that restrained me from writing. Sorry!

I also write the words that Kiyo said the picture in Chapter 7, outside of the picture. So those who have poor eyesight could read it and those who read offline (Like me).

So enjoy the new Chapter !! )
__________________________________________________

Kiyo's POV :

Laughs from those 6 is reverberating around the theatre. Then, suddenly time stopped once again. Actually, is the time who stopped or the people are? Putting that question aside, the ones who didn't stop moving is me, Tsukishiro, Chairman Sakayanagi and the four teachers. This must be about how I know Chabashira-sensei's regret.

Dio : " With that, we have our private time. So everyone, your attention please. "

Then the those guys face themselves to Dio. They calmly analyze the situation and when Dio said his words, they understood what's happening.

Dio : " As what I said earlier, I'm going to tell why Ayanokouji-kun knows about that exam and why he knows Chabashira's regret. "

He then explains that he inserted memories of the future me to the present me. Since they know that the Unanimous Voting Exam would be our next special exam, they understood that's when I would figure out Chabashira-sensei's past regret. He tell that he did that to give my permission to do what he wants. It's not the whole reason but enough for them to know. After that, he inserted the memories of the future me to them from the announcement of the exam to Chabashira-sensei's confession of her past to me.

Chabashira-sensei then released all of the stress in her body as she relax in her chair. Moist eyes are apparent, her legs seems lost it's strength and her body is slightly shaking. I scanned her face, seeing she wear a mixture of emotion; disbelief, satisfaction, realization and acceptance. She kept silent as she look at her memory as if confirming it and experiencing it physically. I then look at the others, I saw Hoshinomiya-sensei wearing an unreadable expression. It's as if she don't want Chabashira-sensei to come in agreement to her past.

Because of this, I finally know the enthusiastic and flirty Hoshinomiya-sensei's feelings toward her 'best friend'. She wants Chabashira-sensei to regret her decision that time as long as she lives, because it's her best friend's fault that her life didn't go as what she wanted.

I then saw the expression the other four adults. Chairman is looking a sad expression and Tsukishiro wearing a smirk as if saying 'as expected of the masterpiece' . Mashima-sensei and Sakagami-sensei is looking at me in disbelief, slight fear and wariness is apparent in them.

' To think he unhesitatingly sacrificed his precious close friend. I thought he at least changed a bit but it's seems it's not that easy to change the personality that is carved in his mind and body from his childhood. Chabashira-sensei too. You don't have to carry such burden in your life. It's been 11 years, it's fine to let it go..." - Chairman Sakayanagi

' Heh, it's seems the demon haven't lost his fangs and horns. No matter what happened, you can't changed that part of yours. This is a useful information.' - Tsukishiro

' This is unbelievable! I'm really glad for Sae to get over her past and it would be great if it would happen here too. However, that kid, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. I doubt even an adult could do what he did. His decision-making is terrifying! I know that's the most logical decision but it would took a lot of courage and mentality to execute it. How ironic, us adults want every kid to make a logical decision everytime but if someone ever to witness that, they would think that is a cruel and heartless decision. ' - Mashima-sensei