(V1.5) Chapter 12 : Katsuragi Kouhei's Problem/Operation Gift Delivery

Kiyo's POV :

Dio : " So now let's start the 12th bout! The students that I will call, please come here on the stage! Nishikawa Ryouko of Class A, Ichinose Honami of Class B, Kushida Kikyou of Class C and Kurumizawa Shouko of Class D! "

Cheers comes from everyone to support the participants with the Class B is the loudest and high-spirited among them. However, for some reason, their cheering is a bit different from the usual. It's like their holding back, they want to say something but couldn't or more likely, they just don't want to. " Good luck, Ichinose-san or Honami-chan! " are the words that I mostly hear from them. Unlike when Sakayanagi, Ryuen and Horikita went to the stage, I didn't hear them say, " It's Ichinose-san, I know she could do it! " or something like that. Are they trying not to put pressure on her..?

Group Naming Duo : " Introducing the Social Butterfly Group! "

Almost Everyone : " Wooooo!!! "

( A.N. Kurumizawa Shouko is an unimportant OC. She's a typical gyaru who always acts as a queen although she doesn't have any abilities to take note of except her communication ability. Her power/influence doesn't reach or affect girls like Hiyori, Ibuki and Himejima. As for Nishikawa, I oftenly saw her as the social butterfly of Class A from most of the Class A Route Fanfic so I decided to just do the same here. )

Social Butterflies, huh… Sadly one of them would soon lose all of its wings and fall to the ground or will she be able to atleast make even one strand of her wings remain and try to recover and then fly to a different path? I wonder what she will do from now on.

As the participants readied themselves, Class B watched it with bated breaths.

Dio : " So here's your question! "

During the first summer vacation of the current second-years, one of them tried to celebrate his and his twin sister's birthday. But was soon met by a problem. Ayanokoji and Sudo then tried to help him and were able to solve the problem. The question is, what help did  Ayanokoji and Sudo gave to Katsuragi?

A. Ayanokoji and Sudo helped him steal a gift for his sister and they delivered it to her

B. Ayanokoji gave Katsuragi an idea to solve the problem and Sudo delivered the gift to his sister

C. Ayanokoji helped Katsuragi bought a gift for Katsuragi's sister and have Sudo delivered it to her

D. Ayanokoji give Katsuragi an idea to solve the problem, Sudo help him bought a gift, and they have the school delivered the gift to Katsuragi's sister

Most Non-Class A Second-Years : " Eh?! Katsuragi has a little sister?! And a twin at that?! "

Ike : " Is she also bald? "

Sae-sensei : " Yes, she's bald but it's because of cancer. You should think first before asking Ike. Even though being rude is your nature, at least know some consideration. "

Ike : " I'm sorry, sensei. " He genuinely apologize

Shibata : " Now I think about it, he somehow shows a big brother aura, doesn't he? "

' So this time he helped Katsuragi-kun, huh… though I don't know he has ulterior motives but he still helped him with his problems so that's good! ' - Yousuke

Horikita : " So you helped him celebrate his sister's birthday, huh… But I wonder what's this problem you two helped him with.. "

Kiyo : " Who knows. You will know if you watch the video, right? "