(V1) PROLOGUE 3

Ichinose's POV :

Dio: " Thank you. Now let's see what's happening with Ayanokoji and his teacher."

Finally, we were about to know Ayanokoji-kun's condition. I still don't know why Dio-sama let Ayanokoji-kun left behind and then teleports him here, I don't see the reason for it. But even if he comes here I don't know how to face him. And then I felt my blood rushing to my head and I felt hot.

Mako-san: "Oya~, Honami-chan, why are you blushing?" and once again the devil is now teasing me, I can see her smirking at me

Mako-san: " Is it because of Ayanokoji-kun?" I feel my face turning red than before, I feel like I leaked some smoke from my head

Mako-san: " Oya~, did I hit the bullseye~? "

Ichinose: " Stop it, Mako-san!"

Dio: " Oh right, I'll give you guys five minutes to change where you seat but you guys can't go over other class' and other years' and also you teachers and alumni I advice you guys not to change your seats"

Chairman/Teachers/Alumni : " Don't worry, we don't plan from the start"

Dio: "Thanks"

After Five Minutes

I sat at the front of our class' seat section with Mako-san, Kanzaki-kun, Shibata-kun, Hamaguchi-kun, Chihiro-chan, Saya-san, Kozoue-chan, Hitomi-chan and Beppu-kun. I could see Sakayanagi-san in the front along with those students she is always with. Ryuen-kun is also did the same. Horikita-san though stayed at the back along with Ayanokoji-kun's friend, Sudo-kun, Kouenji-kun and two more guys(Sotomura and Ijuiin). It seems Ayanokoji-kun's friends save him a seat at the back. And then the third-year Student Council members along with Kiryuin-senpai sat at the row in front of the Chairman's.

Dio: " Alright, let's proceed"

The screen at the theater started opening and I could see Ayanokoji-kun walking at the hallway of the cruise.

It was just past 10 a.m. at the concert hall. I opened the heavy door quietly. In the spacious room, there was one person seated with their back towards me. I approached the figure, the silence so absolute that it was almost like my footsteps echoed on the carpet. I somehow felt someone is watching me and then I tried to search for security cameras end I found some, I might me overthinking things.

Eh?!

Everyone: " Eh?! "

Ike: " How in the-" before Ike-kun could finish what he's about to say, the video interrupted him.

So what's on your mind for you to go to the trouble of calling me, Chabashira-sensei?"

"Yes, I suppose so. Last year we went straight into the sports festival."

"Yes. But this year is different; there will be one special exam held before that."

"Is this okay? For you to give me this information?"

Kanzaki: " That's right, why is she telling it to Ayanokoji, is that allowed? "

Chairman Sakayanagi: " As long as they don't get caught" Everyone was shocked from this information specially it comes from the Chairman itself.

Hashimoto: " But we caught them now?"

That's right. What should I do? Ayanokoji-kun would be in trouble.

Manabu: " She haven't told the exam itself so they are still in the safe"

Oh thank god, but if this goes on she might tell him. And then the video started