(V2) Chapter 18 : The King, The Hidden Defeat, and One Punch

A.N. : Hello Guys, It's been A while. 7 Months and 13 days, I think. Look who comes back, isn't it? Well, it's not like I'm coming back though, I just want to publish since it's in my draft. But who knows really. I want to but really busy. I'm a working student now, you see. And I'm also a varsity player. Although I should have said a few words but my phone unexpectedly broke 5 months ago when I'm still trying to find my motivation to write so I couldn't make any announcements. And I just got my new phone 1 month ago and tried to catch up and fix some things. I actually wanted to publish this yesterday during my bday but I couldn't finish it on time. 

That's all and enjoy the chapter. 

P.S. : It's been a long time since I've written something, so please go easy on me. 

___________________________________________________________________________

Kiyo's POV :

Dio : " Oh well! Let's start the new bout! "

Disregarding the tense and full of wary atmosphere, Dio proceeded to the new bout.

Dio : " The students that I will call, please come here on the stage! Sakayanagi Arisu of Class A, Ichinose Honami of Class B, Karuizawa Kei of Class C, and Shiina Hiyori of Class D! "

Everyone : """ Woahhhhh!!! """ 

Claps filled the theater with everyone looking awed after hearing the lineup of this bout.

Trashmo : " Now that's an interesting lineup. " ' A lineup of the Beauty Queens of each class. '

' Kukuku, these women might take this as a different competition. How funny to think that these four important figures of each classes has feelings for that monster. What a joke. Might as well take this as a calculated move from his part. Kukukuku.. ' - Ryuen

Class A : "" Widen the lead more, Sakayanagi-san! "" they cheered

Class B : "" Any questions about Ayanokoji-san is easy for you, Ichinose-san! ""

Tomatonose : " Wha-?! Minna! " she plead

Class B : "" Hahahaha!! ""

Class C : "" Don't let them beat you, Karuizawa! ""

Kei's Friend : "" You can do it, Kei-chan! ""

' I'm the one who knows Kiyotaka the most! ' - Kei

Class D : " Shiina-san! Don't let them overwhelm you! You're still the most cutest among them! "

Ibuki : " Is that really what you guys should be cheering her for..? " she muttered in exasperation

Hiyori waved at her classmates with a smile as she walked to the stage.

Hearing Class D's cheer, the other classes cheered their representative once again…

Class B(Mainly Mako shouting) : "" You still hold the Big Guns, Honami-chan! ""

Class D(Kei's Friends) : " You are still the most sexiest, Kei-chan! " 'waist-wise..'

Dio : " The topic of cheering changed! " He tsukkomi'd

Tomatonose and Tomatozawa : " That's not what we're competing for! "

Class A : "" Sakayanagi-san….. *Scans Sakayanagi's body*.... is still the most intelligent! " They cheered with a sweat dropping from their forehead

Sakayanagi : " 💢💢 "

Ryuen : " KUKUKUKUKU!! " He laughed so hard that his grabbing his stomach