(V1) Chapter 5 : Convincing Airi/Shizuku

Kiyo's POV :

Dio : " Now, now, it seems no classes have made any progress yet! With that in mind, let's start the fifth bout! Let's see if you guys could make any progress in the next one!"

Dio : " Those whom I'm going to call, please come here in the stage! Motodoi Chikako of Class A, Ando Sayo of Class B, Onodera Kayano of Class C, and Kinoshita Minori of Class D!! "

( A.N. Motodoi Chikako is a member of Tennis Club along with Hashimoto.)

Cheers could be heard in the theatre trying to support the participants. In the previous bouts, they are not this enthusiastic in cheering, must be because they want to get their heads off from thinking about Kushida. Hashimoto and Shibata seems to work out a name for this group, they both stands up and did they're thing.

Group Naming Duo : " Introducing the Sporty Women Group!! "

Sporty Women Group : " Would you guys knock it off already!! "

The nervous mood had been dissipated a bit from their comedy skit. However, the row where Kushida is not that the same as those people.

Dio : " Alright, here's the question!"

In the current second year, there is someone who is a former Idol. Which of the current class is she ?
A. Class A
B. Class B
C. Class C
D. Class D

The second years where dumbstruck from what they learned, no one here who'd think that there is an idol hiding in the bunch. Which made the 1st and 3rd years do the questioning.

Random 3rd-year : " What? An idol?! I didn't know about this? "
Random 1st-year : " Why is she hiding, though?"
Random 1st-year : " Dude, it said former, why would she start saying that she is one if she retired. "
Random 3rd-year : " But I don't saw any 2nd-year that seemed like an idol? "

' Idol? Is it Sakura? Damn If I could only say it we would get plenty of points right now. ' Sudo and Ike

Students keep asking and asking but no answer is being provided. I look at Airi, and as what I thought she's getting anxious, worried and frightened. Then I tap her on her back making her attention shift to me.

Kiyo(whispering) : " Why don't you use this chance to get used to attention. I know it would be hard on you since it suddenly appear in front of you but adapting to sudden change is a great skill to have. You could kill two birds in one stone with this."

Airi wants to change once and for all, but her personality and mindset get in her way. Because of this, her progress is much more slower than the others. Airi is the type who needs more time to improve and she have been challenging herself to change a long time ago. She wants to be able to communicate with the others without getting flustered and stuttering, which she is trying right now because of this videos which Dio is showing but because of this also she hit the wall. Not only her communication ability, her inability to keep her herself in check when she drawn attention to herself but also her adaptability is lower than the average. But if she challenge this situation as chance to improve, her three mentioned weaknesses would improve even a little bit.

Airi seem to took my words to heart as she took a deep breath in and out and steeling her resolve. I now could see determination in her eyes. When I see her determined look, something is welling up within me, somewhere within my chest. Am I feeling... proud

Haruka : " What are you guys talking about?"

Airi : " It's nothing, Haruka-san." Airi smiled at Haruka to show it's nothing to took note of

Haruka : " Okay "

Motodoi's POV :

First of all, our class is out. I've never heard about any of my classmates being an idol before, even Sakayanagi-san is confused about this. As for class D I don't find any one that could be called an idol other than that cute girl called " Shiina-san" as what her classmates called her. As for B and C, they have many girls that fit the category. So which one?.. I think I should choose Class C. They had a hidden genius in them, it's not surprising if they have a hidden idol in them too. So letter C.